16 Replies Latest reply: Jun 23, 2014 9:19 PM by MUEKAXPRX RSS

Classified clan members?

OUHATEME

I Did the latest cod update for iPad 2 , I also have the latest iOS update... In the past my roster would show 10 on the main screen which is correct and it has finally shown everyone's stats instead of the zero which it would show on the main clan page but on the roster page it would show there correct stats so I didn't worry about it. However it now says I have 12 members it even has the two extra slots listed as classified with no data even when I click on the to pull up there individual stats from there I hit the platform button in the upper right hand corner from Xbox to psn it made no difference. I have no tried to kick them yet because I do t know what it is..

what are classified clan members?

yes I am the clan leader. Not a new clan we have been out since day one we even preregisterded to keep our clan name.

• Re: Classified clan members?
          OUHATEME

On a side note I had also received that I have a clan app to review on both my iPhone and iPad and there was no application.

OUHATEME

Latest update went into clan manage option and kicked the players with classified names and no data . Did not seem to effect anything else. Since I have a small clan I know all my clan members are there and have no idea what these where as I've not accepted anyone .

maccabi

there was a iso update that should've fixed this issues, if memory serves me correct it was caused by someone unlinking their gamertag or something like that

I updated my app today, and I just noticed a classified clan member on my list. Everytime I go to kick him/her my app freezes and I can't kick them.

tracy

I've just kicked a classified member but I haven't done update yet,, I also wonder if it was also linked to earlier issues with the app randomly kicking clan members or putting them in other clans so you would have to invite them back. Had a clan member tell me that one member appear twice on the roster but I couldn't see that for some reason,  but it did show more members than what I could account for.

I Was the commander of my clan and was removed somehow, now it shows a classified player as commander. I can apply to the clan and then I get a notification that I have an application to review. i can't view it because obviously I'm not in the clan anymore apparently/supposedly. This is becoming very aggravating because now I can't use my unlocked gear from clan wars. I have uninstalled and reinstalled on 3 seperate occasions now and nothing has changed.

This is the same problem I have I'm the clan leader but it shows me as a classified player. And I have two accounts now with one being a commander and one a solider

myke_from_209_cali

have you figured out the cause of that yet the same just happened to me today and I don't know what i'm supposed to do

The same thing has happened to me also.  I am brand new to Call of Duty and I just started a clan.  Now, where my name is supposed to be, It says CLASSIFIED, but when my clan mates (there are only 3) look and see who is Commander, its still says that I am the Commander.  This all started when I was linking my accounts together on COD website.  Twitter, Facebook, Xbox, PSN, etc..... Now I can't use any of my perks.  My clan won our first clan war before this happened and moved from lvl 4 to lvl 14.  Why does it say on my clan mates clan pages that I am still the Commander but when I use my app or/ play Ghosts, it says that I am not in a clan??? please help me please!!!!!!!!!!

Same here bro.. it happened to me like 2 days ago and haven't been able to fix it.. the bad thing is we are level 23 & about to opt in for diamond division.. now we can't because this happened been looking for help but nobody helps out

That is just so irritating...... why don't they have a start from scratch button. Cause I would just close my accounts on here and just start over and hopefully the reset would change something.  I cant even try that cause there is no way to delete your accounts on here.  This seems like a common problem so they just need to do a whole system reboot or something or create a patch to when someone is considered classified, they are automatically booted and the ownership is transferred to the Lt. Commander.  That way lets say this happens again, you would be out the clan, apply to get back in, they would let you back in and then transfer ownership.  Simple!!! It seem like Murphy's Law always happens to me.  Hopefully they read these forums and get a clue because this needs to be fixed ASAP!!!! Thanks for your quick response LiddoKing 

yup! I am really disappointed but what can i do, they are the ones that need to get to work.. If you find a way to fix this let me know asap please, I will do the same if I find something out bro & you're welcome I will keep researching see what I can find.. I contacted them on twitter but they just gave me a link that would supposedly help me with my problem but didn't work, still waiting for them to answer again and hopefully help me out..

Bro you have to contact activision, go to support and fill out the information or whatever it asks you, after that they might take a while to answer you like about a week or more then you tell them what happened! Hopefully it helps, I barely told them today what happened to my clan hope they can fix it

MUEKAXPRX

SAME HERE TEAM NAZA I AM THE LEADER OF THE CLAN I TRY TO GO TO THE APP AND ERASE THE TWO CLASSIFIED PLAYERS I HAVE AND IT WONT LET ME. NOW I HAVE TO CLAN MEMBERS THAT WERE REMOVED AND NOW I INVITED THEM BACK AND WILL NOT RECEIVE THERE CLAN REWARDS. THEY HAVE SPEND HOURS PLAYING FOR THOSE REWARDS AND NOW TO GET NOTHING ITS NOT JUST FAIR. WE HAVE ONE WON 2 GOLD DIVISION AND 2 PLATINUM. AND NOW THERE REWARDS SHOW THEN ALL LOCK. IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS LET ME KNOW. I HAVE UNINSTALL APP FROM MY PHONE AND INSTALL AGAIN AND I STILL CANT REMOVE THOSE CLASSIFIED MEMBERS. I HAVE A GALAXY S 4.  WE PLAY IN XBOX 360  CLAN TAG IS IN RED (NAZA) T3AM NAZZA. WE HAVE 29 MEMBERS NOW.