11 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2014 9:29 AM by USMC-NUT-KRACKER RSS

Clan wars divisions

seppe_G60

WHen is next clanwars?

we've been put into silver, we won, then gold we won, then platinium, we ended on nr6, last clanwars we've been put in platinium again and got ended on nr 4

i really hope they put us in gold cauze platinium is to hard for us, i thought top 3 goes up one division, but appearently not. Does it depends on k/d or on the amount of clanmembers or clanlevel?

• Re: Clan wars divisions
          Highwayman0226

We are in the same situation.  I don't think anyone knows for sure how it works.  Big secret I suppose.

phxs72

1st place seems to go up but top 3 definitely doesn't.  We've finished in 2nd place twice in a row in Silver.  No one outside of Beachhead knows exactly what decides your division.  Beachhead has stated that total wins in the week before the war plus those accumulated during the war are it but they've also said that play time is it.  So who knows.  Clan size also plays some unknown factor.  So if you keep getting stuck in Platinum and want to go back to Gold, I'd suggest adding some members to your roster.  I'm actually cutting members (adding a few good ones as well but overall cutting) to try and get into Gold since we've been stuck in Silver.

TheBeastlyDude

The story of my clan:

We started Platinum: Won

Platinum again: 3rd Place

Platinum again: 6th, clan drama

Down to Silver: Won

Up to Gold: Won

We were shocked when we dropped all the way down to Silver over not doing the clan war one time. However, when we won silver, it was by over 200CP and when we won gold, it was over 300CP. We're pretty sure we will be in platinum next time.

The plus side now to going to Platinum is that now a lot of clans don't need to try to win clan wars now because they already got their 4 pieces of Body Count.

BlackhawkbillOO7

Beachhead Studio @beachheadstudio Jan 15

@jkh_93 Your division placement is based on the number of wins you achieved in the last Clan War, regardless of where you finished.

Is there a way from someone to know what place there clan took if they don't have the app? I can't get the app. Is there a way to list the winners? Are there more than one winner? I can't find anything to read up on how clan wars works.

TheBeastlyDude

thehunan wrote:

Is there a way from someone to know what place there clan took if they don't have the app?

If you look at clan details on the multiplayer menu where it shows who is a new soldier, leader, clan KD, you will see how your clan is doing on the current clan war.

thehunan wrote:

Is there a way to list the winners? Are there more than one winner?

No and not unless there is a tie or Beachhead deems that there are more winners like they did for the 3rd or 4th clan war.

Ok so when it said we took second that is what place we took. It just looks like I have been reading multiple clans claim to have taken first in plat, and gold, ect.. for the same clan war. If there is only one then they should be able to post the winners for each.. Its only 9 clan names right now.

phxs72

For clan wars your clan is grouped with 7 other clans.  You don't play against all other clans like it has been in the past.  So there are multiple 8 clan wars going on at the same time and each one of them will have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc place.  That's why you see multiple clans claiming 1st place for the same war.

Next Clan War begins January 29th at 12PM PST/8PM GMT

I think they need to "poll" the masses and see what everyone wants, I think you should be grouped by members on the roster. I am a clan leader and I "kicked" 7 members who haven't participated in the past 2 wars. The whole "how many wins you accumulated" in the last war is BS, we won a lot of matches but placed forth. So we will prob get thrown back into Platinum again and get stomped again!