5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2014 2:52 PM by the1andonlyIKY RSS

operations question

BobbyMcGee

hey guys, just trying to figure something out here. my operations have worked perfectly. i can buy new, work on current etc all just fine. my question is, if i dont buy new, there is a timer. i believe it begins at 14 days. if i do not buy operations in that time it automatically does it on its own, which sucks when im close to completing, this happened to my last meticulous.

anyhow, is it possible this timer/countdown has something to do with the glitch? thats all i can come up with. if feel really bad for anybody dealing with this right now, id be angry too. just wondering if this isnt part of the problem. do you guys even see a timer?

• Re: operations question
          M4GNUM

I went nuts trying to get Chrome barrel and Variable zoom sight on the same list so I could get both Special suits at the same time (Ghillie & Cobra). I bought so many 1 squad point operations it's insane. Mainly that is because I had 200 chrome barrel kills before I realized I didn't have chrome barrel active in my operations - I was slightly irritated at that. Anyway, after I did that and got them both on the same list, it froze ONLY my First Class Operations. I could get into the other Operations (which many can't). I heard that buying new Operations would fix the lock-out so I did that and now have access to all of them. So that works UNLESS you are completely locked out of all of the Operations. I haven't had issues since.

I've also had the timer expire and it hasn't re-locked any of the Operations for me when new operations come around. Yet

They should have put more thought into the whole Operations thing - buying new ones and the timer. Seems goofy to me. Since they are only 1 SP, why not get rid of the timer?

M4GNUM

Oh - and I've only heard people who are locked out - either completely or just one or few of the Operations sub-list - had it lock out after they bought multiple new operations.

Call me crazy, but a dev should be able to replicate that and fix it easily. Instead of this "we can't replicate the issue" nonsense.

BobbyMcGee

all my operations locked and new ones came when the timer expired. well a few stayed. i thought maybe by showcasing the operation i was interseted in it would stick, but nope, a lot of them changed as well.

im just really wondering if the whole timer isnt part of the glitch, like its permanently stuck at zero and new orders cant come in, and the old ones arent showing since they are expired. just guessing, feel bad for the ones this has happened to, so ive been thinking about it a lot.

the1andonlyIKY

yes very possibly. i just got the glitch. bout to post about my experience