1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Previous Next 162 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2014 10:54 AM by XxZombie_SMASHxX Go to original post RSS
      • 130. Re: Tranzit Theories and Curiosities
        xtour55

interesting. i would imagine that to be a glitch if the perks were still active and not faded out with the power off. the perk machines have always needed a power source to remain active, so i would say this is a glitch. but yeah it would make it much easier but then again it could also cancel out something.

i would think if there is something to doing the EE on round 25 it would need to be done properly with no active perks. i spent some time reading through the orb thread this morning. im wondering if anyone else thinks that the mark II is needed to do anything in tranzit or is it just a bonus weapon they made?

• 131. Re: Tranzit Theories and Curiosities
          CSAWWWWW

I was really, really hoping that since the Mark II was added to the map much later that it would enable us to do something different. As of yet, I can't find much anything...

I guess I'm curious if you'd be able to do the EE on any round with that glitch or not... It does seem like you'd still be able to do it, since the power would be off. I dunno.

At whomever brought up the Ultra & Violet PaP gun ideas--- I ran around at shot everything and everything's Mom last night. Notta. And that includes no glitchy beams too.

• 132. Re: Tranzit Theories and Curiosities
            FlyingPlatapus

ICleve have done the maxis side of TOB as high as rd 33. I don't think I've done it on rd 25 for say. It's easy enough to try. I came up with a full proof way of doing maxis EE along time ago when I was helping others complete it. Just stay at power until your desired rd, ( with power on), spawn the creature at power. Wait until the rd ends, keep a Z, three people lure him out to the tower while the 4th player keeps the Z at power with them. Once the others get him out to tower and set down their turbines, the player at power shuts it down, emp him, and that's a wrap.

• 133. Re: Tranzit Theories and Curiosities
              CSAWWWWW

That seems fool proof enough.

And, you'd be able to have perks up until the EE, as well as immediately after the EE, if so desired.

Geez, makes it seem too easy

Dig it.

• 134. Re: Tranzit Theories and Curiosities
                FlyingPlatapus

why in the world does the first word I type hiccup. This site sometimes.

anyway, I've never failed doing it that way. Plus I had to come up with a fool proof way to do it. As much as I would like to think most people could do this EE, I found it to be not the case. a lot of players couldn't do it the conventional way. Funny really.

• 135. Re: Tranzit Theories and Curiosities
                  M3NTZ3R29

Hey CSAWWWW during your solo tranzit games, when you are samuel, does rictofen tell you what do do for the easter egg? Id assume that on solo he would keep telling you steps until the emp lamp post step, but maybe he says something different for solo?

I also thought that maybe blue eyed ranked people are the only ones who see an orb while people with less than 5 tallies dont  see orbs? Could that be why only some see the orbs?

• 136. Re: Tranzit Theories and Curiosities
                    DeathBringer-Zen

Yes, Richtofen still speaks to Samuel when playing on solo. You can do up to the EMP step but never get past it. Interestingly enough... there is a quote in the game files that supports solo completion on the Richtofen side!!!

The final quote for co-op is something along the lines of... "There is now too much power going to the tower... reduce the power by a factor of four!"

However, there is a quote in the audio files where he says something like... "There is too much power now... reduce the power by one"

This quote is clear proof that the EE was originally intended as a solo EE also, but maybe they dropped it in favor of an extended co-op EE that may also have been cut in the end. Either way, the quote is highly suspicious but in numerous attempts from myself, I could never get that quote, and always got the "factor of four" quote.

• 137. Re: Tranzit Theories and Curiosities
                      M3NTZ3R29

I just tried it and he said factor of 4... I wonder if anyone has ever gotten the reduce by one quote, maybe you have to have blue eyes or have previously dont the maxis ee.

Also everyone who says that the maxis quote about isocilles and trichanomis system or whatever, i think he is talking about the triangle of china, africa, and green run on the map.

Anyone who doesnt have the tranzit easter egg done and has a mic, add me on psn my name is  M3NTZ3R29 i want to do the easter egg and then do some exploring

• 138. Re: Tranzit Theories and Curiosities
                        CSAWWWWW

Well, no way to have proof, and I may be wrong, but I thought I got that quote once...

I remember looking online afterwards for Rich's quotes to verify, and finding the 'factor of four' quote and assuming I mis-heard him. Wish I could remember all I did. I was definitely doing all sorts of whacky things with the power and portals, along with the jet gun, to spawn an orb or to get Maxis to talk to me again. He left abandoned me after the EE

I started experimenting after I noticed that the portal lamps get all "amped" or "juiced" up after you kill enough zoms at the pylon while doing Rich's. So I completed the steps up to that point and got a quote (whether it was that one or not...). I flipped power off to find my pal Maxi after that.

One thing I know I did before that--- having already done the Maxis EE, I killed the avogadro @ the pylon, just to jump-start Maxis or to try it for an unknown reason... I did that. Then I tried Rich's up to the quote. I know I did not try the emp step when/if I got that quote--- Plus, I was already entirely certain you couldn't do the EE without at least one more person.

So I guess= I powered on, powered off, killed 'Him' at pylon, powered on, did Rich's steps, maybe heard quote??, powered off, experimented tirelessly and uselessly, then died a miserable failure trying to find a guy that abandoned me and left me hopeless. Cheers Max.

I'm sure it's been tried, but perhaps you can do one or the other solo after you've completed one already?!?

• 139. Re: Tranzit Theories and Curiosities
                          M3NTZ3R29

In regard to a possible continuation, i would guess you need 4 people. There are 4 orbs on the map and alot of other things found in fours(someone posted a list in my post,all credit goes to Jamisan, heres the link http://community.callofduty.com/message/415062917#415062917

I would like to see a lobby of 4 people with blue eyes rank and all do the same easter egg, and maybe have the buried navcard inseerted in tranzit. On xbox too, to test the beams