6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2014 11:12 AM by Izjar11 RSS

-666 the evil sign of shame

Izjar11

HA

I laughed when I saw that number on the Beach head twitter feeds, I was curious: Do the clans who "cheated" have opportunity to continue playing in the next clan wars? Should they be removed from all participation or given a one time warning?

• Re: -666 the evil sign of shame
          OUHATEME

I Was truly amazed at the clans that thought if they were on both sides in a lobby and played hard against each other that it wasn't boosting. With some of the larger clans I can see it possibly happen on accident if they weren't wearing their clan tags. Which will force the larger clans to wear the clan tags in the next clan war or have the same thing happen. The warning has been sent in the last clan war and whether they did it on accident or purpose, or by a misguided thought that playing against there own clan was fair because they tried hard, that they should have another chance. If it happens again then they no longer get to participate in clan wars.. I'm sure we will find out soon enough .

I think that they should not only have their clan de-registered, but also every member of the clan should be banned also. It should send a clear message to all other cheaters/hackers/boosers to not do it.

OUHATEME

For the clans that did the forfeit method of boosting, and sabotage is where my ide agree with you , for the others I go with my previous post. I also reserve the right to add more to your method.

I think this is a really good thing they are doing. Even if they cannot catch everyone doing this (or can they?) - cheaters and boosters KNOW they can get caught now, which is great.

I think there should be *some* leeway though, like if you play a game and another player joins the game and ends up in the other team during a match, no action as long as he quits the lobby within reasonable time. If there is the start of a second game there is no excuse. These accidents can happen, like if you have a large not so well organized clan and not everyone is on team chat.

cybizzorg

Ban them.  For life.

Make an example.

They can still play their game or join another clan, but take away what they fraudulently earned, since IW/3arch/Activision hardly ever drop a banhammer.  It'd make a nice report with gamers to know that at least someone on that side is doing something about the cheating.