1 2 3 4 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2014 11:03 AM by AMMO_MAGNET Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: Do you like being able to use any weapon with a ghillie suit?
        Rambler330

Let's make the ghillie suit have a 1 in 10 chance of getting "stuck" on thorn bushes. this would limit your field of movement.

On a more serious note: The ghillie suit in should limit movement and speed.

• 11. Re: Do you like being able to use any weapon with a ghillie suit?
          Izjar11

ghamorra wrote:

With the new Create-a-Soldier you can now use any weapon you wish with a ghillie suit. I've noticed that instead of using them to conceal yourself while sniping a lot of players are choosing to use an AR and hide in bushes or foliage. You can be 100% undetectable on maps like Prison Break or Siege in dozens of locations. But every map has at least a few places where you can lay prone and be invisible. I would imagine a lot of this community doesn't like that. I myself would prefer there to be some sort of trade off because using the ghillie suit doesn't exactly have any disadvantages. 

I dont see the issue with the suit, first to get it is a pain, second I can hide equally as well without one.

• 12. Re: Do you like being able to use any weapon with a ghillie suit?
            phxs72

I liked it back when the ghillie was for snipers only because I then knew (most of the time) what to expect from them gun wise.  However, I've gotten used to it just being an outfit and more often than not I'm actually surprised when they have a sniper rifle.  I'm probably 170 kills or so away from having my ghille.  So I plan on trying it out with my last squad member just to see if it gives me any advantages.  I have to say from a player perspective on the other side of the fence, I don't think that it helps or hurts all that much

• 13. Re: Do you like being able to use any weapon with a ghillie suit?
              Izjar11

Dforums wrote:

I am getting my 850 kills for use on all my classes since it not only hides people, but visually tricks you into thinking your target is bigger, even though the "to hit" area is the same.  It may be mental, but it seems to take one more bullet to kill.  I think this is because my sights are on the target, but not the person like seen on videos.  I think this is also a huge advantage on top of hiding.

Sorry, but your mental in thinking there is an advantage to the suit.

• 14. Re: Do you like being able to use any weapon with a ghillie suit?
                ghamorra

I would like to play hide-n-seek with you on Prison Break. You can have your normal attire and when I get my full ghillie suit I'll use that. I promise you you'll change your position.

• 15. Re: Do you like being able to use any weapon with a ghillie suit?
                  Izjar11

ghamorra wrote:

I would like to play hide-n-seek with you on Prison Break. You can have your normal attire and when I get my full ghillie suit I'll use that. I promise you you'll change your position.

Trust me G' you cant hide very long from me...but your never on the 4 anymore! hahaha

• 16. Re: Do you like being able to use any weapon with a ghillie suit?
                    ghamorra

I might break it out today. None of my friends have it yet. You and Tom are the only ones who play on the PS4 right now and I have at least 10 other friends still on the the PS3

• 17. Re: Do you like being able to use any weapon with a ghillie suit?
                      Izjar11

ghamorra wrote:

I might break it out today. None of my friends have it yet. You and Tom are the only ones who play on the PS4 right now and I have at least 10 other friends still on the the PS3

Move on the 4 man! Game is so much better (you know this) perhaps in the 3 you can hide better because of the less the clear graphics the 4 provides.

• 18. Re: Do you like being able to use any weapon with a ghillie suit?

I agree, I was going to say the same thing. If you are wearing a ghillie i expect you to have a slower ADS only because that's how i've been conditioned to think. It actually will hurt them in the long run, now I assume pitol or whatever and just hipfire right away.

I do think it helps with incog on prison break.

• 19. Re: Do you like being able to use any weapon with a ghillie suit?

I've had the Ghillie Suit for a while now and I can honestly say that it has given me very little advantage at all.  But I rarely camp in the undergrowth.  Having played against Ghillie Suit wearers, in my opinion it makes them far easier to spot in most maps.  When I look at kill cams (even on Prison Break) I'm noticeable as a figure. Being too lazy to change camo or soldier between games (or wanting to concentrate on leveling up a particular soldier) means that whatever the map, I'll be wearing the suit mainly because after 850 sniping kills (I don't normally snipe) I will damned well wear it - I earned it!  Try hiding on Sovereign wearing that that bad boy.  Granted, if someone is prone and ADS then they'll be difficult to spot but which came first? The camo or the camping?

1 2 3 4 Previous Next