3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 17, 2014 4:17 AM by NuCca187 RSS

Can I play spyro's adventure character on ps4?

Listen, I never played skylanders before, I figured I wait untill ps4 comes out before i bought it. I only played it a few times on a friends wii. I was saving for a ps3 but before I had enough, ps4 was coming out.

So my question is: Can I use the characters from every skylander ever made on my ps4 swap force game?

• Re: Can I play spyro's adventure character on ps4?
          EmiliozGunz

Greetings romancex3,

Thanks for taking the time to post!

Figures can be used across all consoles, though the figure will need to be reset before being used on the new console, or it may not load properly.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

• Re: Can I play spyro's adventure character on ps4?
            NuCca187

IF you have swap force, every character you had from every other game  will work on swap force on any platform you do not have to reset your figure

so re cap u can play every character ever made on SWAP but you cant play SWAP CHARACTERS ON GIANTS OR SPYROS....
            ANOTHER THING IF YOUR GOING OUT AND BUYING A BUNCH OF SWAPS TO PROCEED IN THR GAMES OPENING THE DOUBLE ELEMENT GATES DON'T BOTHER YOU CAN JUST STAND 2 NORMAL FIGURES ON UR PORTAL MATCHING THE ELEMENTS AND STAND THEM NEXT TO THE GATE  NO NEED TO BUY SWAPS UNLESS U  WANT to open the special skill icons