Which platform are you playing Ghosts on? Have you tried re-downloading the map? You can do so by following the steps listed below:
Please try the following troubleshooting tips below for PlayStation and Xbox:
- If you purchased the DLC in-game, you must exit the game to complete your download. Once the download is complete, you will be able to play with the DLC.
- Try downloading the DLC again for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, or PlayStation 4.
- Clear the system cache on the console.
- Be sure that your PlayStation Network or Xbox LIVE account allows you to download content.
Please try the following troubleshooting tips below for PC:
- Exit Steam.
- Navigate to your Steam directory (C:\Program Files\Steam\) or (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\) and delete the AppCache folder.
- Restart Steam and launch your game.
IIf you have ps3 then nothing is going to work until the 27th of February. Apparently they got the bright idea to give it to us later then Microsoft and cover it up with a "theme" pack. You still will have access to it when it comes out but for now all we get is a freaking theme pack for $15.