8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2014 12:42 AM by EJKHunter RSS

Onslaught

inthePWNZWN

I want the Onslaught map pack right now it is January 28, 2014 and i have been waiting since 12 and i'm getting impatient if you set a release date, release it on 12:00 A.M. in the certian time zones at a time so you make you customers are all pleased... who (...) agrees

• Re: Onslaught
          inthePWNZWN

Screenshot (3).png

Not only is this bs its 12 where i am

DalekonDrugs

It gets released at a time which is convenient for all timezones not just you.

TopFighter

The Xbox Live Marketplace is updated with new content around 2am PST. It's a Microsoft thing.

EJKHunter

How about you follow the Countdown on the Front Page of this Site, which clearly tells you when it drops...

Self-entitlement not only earns you nothing in the real world, it makes you look ignorant as all hell sir. Be patient, it'll be available to download by you in your region when it has propagated on the XBL servers and is available to download by you in your regions... not a moment before.

jamesbond99

so does knowing what you are talking about. the countdown on the front page is incorrect. its actually past that time now and simply a countdown to the 28th EST, the day of the dlc release. They have definitely made it easy to misinterpret for noobs. However, just like all the other dlcs for all the other call of duty games it gets released at 5am EST/2am PST when Microsoft update their xbox live store.

idyb

I got to say that's a good point EJKHunter, but to me it seems inaccurate. I have never seen a DLC drop as late as 5 PM ET. Also, I agree with everything Jamesbond99 said.

EJKHunter

it is inaccurate, people are seeing different times than others, the purpose of it was to prevent wasted threads about when it was coming out

Clearly that basic concept failed.. both because Activision assumed the people on their forums were intelligent, and same said people are incapable of basic sight to brain recognition exercises..

I no longer wonder why so many people can play like crap in game and complain... LOL I shall leave any implications beyond that on the shelf

idyb

I agree, but first of all both Infinity Ward and Microsoft are stationed on the west coast. This would make 3 am eastern the preferred time if they were to drop it at their midnight. However, it seems that they always wait a couple more hours. It's usually 5:30-6 AM ET when I ever see the maps come up.

Reference: I stayed up for nearly every Black Ops 2 DLC.