25 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2014 12:25 AM by THEJUDDBOYS RSS

ONSLAUGHT DLC

What the hell is going on with the onslaught dlc? They have one job and that job is to release dlc early for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One console. And they manage to screw that up.
      Every time I click on store and go down to map packs, I don't even click on map packs and it takes me to a loading screen where it loads for a while and then gives me an error message!!!

Anyone having problems?

Latest reply: on Jan 30, 2014 12:25 AM by Replies: 25 in GHOSTS XBOX ONE
      FITHxNinJaz
        • Test #1
          Re: ONSLAUGHT DLC

Yes me and some others are getting this too. How hard is it?!

Last Edited: Jan 28, 2014 12:55 AM
          • Test #1

apparently there not due out till 6pm in the uk

Last Edited: Jan 28, 2014 12:55 AM
            • Test #1

Xbox says to go to the Marketplace and download it from there instead of the in game store.  I was having the same problem but it is downloading for me now from the marketplace.  Check the xbox website and it shows Live is having a few problems right now.  Xbox Live Service Status - Xbox.com

Last Edited: Jan 28, 2014 12:58 AM
              • Test #1

Okay I found it. You have to the Xbox marketplace. But they still haven't done that correct either. Because they named it: Map02. It's not hard to bloody code the map pack correct. Come on Infinity Ward

Last Edited: Jan 28, 2014 1:07 AM
                  • Test #1

Yeah they actually uploaded it with the wrong map names at first.  They had the map names from the next DLC instead of the correct ones.  They were named Battery, Red River, Rumble and Dome.  So that is why I think there are so many problems because they had to fix it.

Last Edited: Jan 28, 2014 1:11 AM
                  • Test #1

I just started downloading it and i'm in Australia. I had to click into my games and apps on the dashboard of the xbox one. Press the menu button on call of duty ghost, click view in the in game store or something, scroll across to the add ons part click on the 3 little dot things, so it pops up with all the add ons and if you have season pass it should be sitting there.

Last Edited: Jan 28, 2014 1:09 AM
                    • Test #1

Hey guys and gals,

For anyone having troubles. I experienced the same "not wanting to load up Onslaught in the in-game".

Ok - so I turned off the console via the power button (glowing) on front of the console. waited a couple of mins.

I then restarted and went back into Ghosts.

Straight away it came up with an update for Ghosts - and it's a biggie at just over 1 Gig.

From memory in the past there has been updates prior to downloading map packs. When it comes to the X1 - turning the power off (not putting it to sleep via your voice or controller) trips the X1 into action.

This download is going to take me a while - but I guess I'll have better luck with the Map pack once the update is completed.

Last Edited: Jan 28, 2014 1:12 AM
                        • Test #1

I had already downloaded the update before I had the problems with the DLC.  According to the Xbox Live Service Status the problem has been fixed now.  This is what they just posted: Good news, gamers! If you were having issues using the "Onslaught" map pack for Call of Duty: Ghosts, the problem has been fixed! Thank you for being patient while our team resolved this matter. You can now get back the action!

Last Edited: Jan 28, 2014 1:19 AM
                        • Test #1

i've downloaded the map pack and it's saying it's installed but nothing showing up on the game itself??? Any help would be great full.

Last Edited: Jan 28, 2014 2:34 AM
                          • Test #1

I clicked on 'install' in the ingame store menu and it seemed like nothing happened but when I went to try what people suggested and went into games and apps I saw that it had downloaded 39% in the progress square.

Last Edited: Jan 28, 2014 2:46 AM
                            • Test #1

Are the new maps only available in the Onslaught playlist?

Last Edited: Jan 28, 2014 6:21 AM
                              • Test #1

Is anyone having this problem? Whenever I load up Nightfall, it loads into the game, the text at the bottom left corner of the screen comes up, then the map crashes and gives me the Error message saying- "Disk failed to read image64" or something like that.  Help!

Last Edited: Jan 28, 2014 6:34 AM
                                • Test #1

I clicked on the DLC from the Game Store and even though it said $14.99, the box came up and said, "You already own this add on. Do you want to install it now?" I clicked yes and let it download. However, once it downloaded, I couldn't use the Maverick and I couldn't play any of the maps on local. It installed the DLC, but the game didn't recognize it. Has anyone else had this problem?

I turned my Xbox off and completely unplugged it to restart it, but I had to go to work before I could try it again. Hoping it just needed a restart.

If someone had this problem, did a restart fix it?

Last Edited: Jan 28, 2014 8:31 AM
                                  • Test #1

ihad the same problem mate, I upgraded to xbox 1 lost all my acheivments from campaign + it took 5hrs to download new maps started at 08:30 didn't  get a game till 13:00 had the day of work too, maps are wicked very fast, you can camp but only for 2 kills then your move or die not sure about mavick ????

Last Edited: Jan 30, 2014 12:25 AM