1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 84 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2014 4:58 PM by Rexens_View Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Re: Improvements or disappointments?

sorry buddy, i play this game too, and campers camp.. and there are tools they use.. IED's are number 1.. im not ranting at all, im going off of what you are saying, i dont know how many times ive seen an IED , id shoot it, and listen.. i can then hear the pitter patter of the little baby coming to check his IED.. im not telling you what I think, Im telling you what I know.. i have ran into an IED not attended, sure, but majority of the time little baby is an ear shot away

all i said is that the changes seem to promote movement.. the number 1 problem with this game is the community and there " strategic non movement" lolol i couldnt say that with a straight face

• 21. Re: Improvements or disappointments?
          phxs72

I actually would use them to block the C spawn on Stonehaven in DOM.  I didn't care about getting a kill from it but I got tired of having the enemy spawn right behind me when I had the C flag and we where pushing for A.  For that purpose they still will work.  I also liked throwing them on top Pawn when the enemy was holding it.  There it did get me some kills but likely now all it will do is cause a little damage.  Sure I'll still catch some guys that are either too stupid or just uninformed but you can bet that those that are skilled players (ie the ones that you really wanted to have an edge on) will avoid them.

• 22. Re: Improvements or disappointments?
            NoLifeKing32

Izjar11 wrote:

COD

I don't know about many of you here, but every time I see a TU, I cringe to think that the dev's have done something to please those who whine allot. Don't get me wrong, many things they do are great but lately it seems they are steadfast in helping the players who rather complain than those who provide more insightful feedback.

Some negative things (my opinion)

• IED damage adjustment based on player stance and IED location (for damage reduction: jump over IEDs below you, go prone for overhead IEDs). What does this actually do? Your supposed to jump now when the IED goes of, duck go prone? This "adjustment" does one thing: Give more fire to the complaints, as they now know that through more whining they will get their way. Its a shame the dev's do this to please a few.

I dont see this affecting IED users too much, I use IEDs more as a alert tool, normally they are pretty far from me and when the hit marker goes off I switch to the pistol, this "change" won't affect that. The damage is still the same.

• Reduce burst fire cool down of MSBS.More tampering of this gun? Why even add then a weapon that needs so much adjustments?

Dont use it, so won't affect me.

• Reduced lean, point blank & rescue reticle challenge requirements.(another whine adjustment, sorry its true, having to go through the 100 lean kills TEACHES you how to best learn the function)

Haven't really bothered with the camo challenges at all in this game, don't have a single gold gun, have maybe 15 total lean kills. It was a major complaint however, and rescue kills in HC pretty much don't happen.

Some positives:

• PLAYLIST UPDATE: Gun Game replacing Heavy Duty. (glad to see this game mode gone!)

WOOOO!!! Gungame is great, (tho it does feel like HC Gungame), the weapon type is the same but the weapons are random, love that, love the always on UAV is off (stupid feature in BO2), final weapon is too easy.

• Various spawn improvements.(this has become a staple to each TU now)

We shall see.

• Dead Silence/Amplify Adjustment - Dead Silence completely silent including equipment, sliding, and footsteps. Amplify users can still hear a scaled down version of the footsteps and sliding sounds. (Now the complaints on DS should be removed - NOT)

Again, doesn't affect me too much, don't use Amplify, only have DS on my rushing class, but I'm glad it does what its supposed to do now. I am tired of footstep issues in IW games. People will rage about this, people will quit over this, but I think it will make the game better.

• Improved audio ambient system in Multiplayer

One can really only hope that the things they "adjust" to please to those who complain are really deserved.

I have the highest respect for the developers of this game but sometimes it makes no sense why they add certain things in the game to only have them "nerfed". Anyways, good luck gaming.

I would add that Hunted FFA is a joke, I guess they wanted to give it one more chance, but its going to fail, and I hope to see it gone by March.

Also, the AK view kick tweak is meaningless, A. Most people will be moving on to the Maverick and B. The TTK is so fast in this game and view kick is not a big deal, the weapon class as a whole still has no recoil.

Also #2, the Sniper reload tweak is meaningless, A. Most people will be moving on to the Maverick and B. Quickscopers use Sleight of Hand, and Hardscopers tend to reload in a safe spot.

Fake AR nerf, Fake Sniper Nerf.

• 23. Re: Improvements or disappointments?

i only play dom with my clan, im primarily FFA otherwise, and the players who use IEDs generally camp, thats all im saying

• 24. Re: Improvements or disappointments?
                LuckyScars1

The fact that they spent time on lobby music and nerfing yet again the MSBS is beyond me.

What's more concerning, however, is the addition of two public game modes that are, in my opinion, coming from way out in left field.  I mean, really....hunted FFA? A "new spin" on a game mode nobody likes to begin with?? Chalk hunted up as a loss, cut it, and move on. Better yet, replace it with a classic mode next time. And by "classic", I don't mean Gun Game, either. That is also quite bewildering. Nobody has cared that much for gun game since BO and I think we all know that, so that's where I'll stop with that idea.

The other stuff: meh. I'll work with it. I'm hoping the next update reflects a little more attention paid to members of this community who have offered insightful feedback.

• 25. Re: Improvements or disappointments?
                  rainmaker6

W_E_A_P_0_N_11 wrote:

an IED should be used to "alert you" it should be used to get you a kill, if someone is using them to be alerted, chances are they are camping their IED

A lethal that isn't suppose to be lethal, it's called a motion sensor.

• 26. Re: Improvements or disappointments?
                    Izjar11

W_E_A_P_0_N_11 wrote:

sorry buddy, i play this game too, and campers camp.. and there are tools they use.. IED's are number 1.. im not ranting at all, im going off of what you are saying, i dont know how many times ive seen an IED , id shoot it, and listen.. i can then hear the pitter patter of the little baby coming to check his IED.. im not telling you what I think, Im telling you what I know.. i have ran into an IED not attended, sure, but majority of the time little baby is an ear shot away

all i said is that the changes seem to promote movement.. the number 1 problem with this game is the community and there " strategic non movement" lolol i couldnt say that with a straight face

Campers camp! Thats refreshing to hear, runners run - Shocked!

Again, these updates do not change how players CHOOSE to play, it doesn't. They have done everything in their powers to try to "detain" the terrible evil campers (you keep mentioning) even creating "cranked" where you explode if you don't move, failed attempt.

Anyways, if your such a huge RUNNER (as you clearly now sound) add me to your psn. I want to test how much "non camping" you do. Cause I can guarantee you, you cannot "rush" around all the time and play this game successfully.

• 27. Re: Improvements or disappointments?

no i do not rush however i can rush and win no problem... i play  in a  patrol form

depends also what your definition of successful playing means.. is it the W.. yes I certainly can, if you mean KD.. my KD would take a hit, but i could manage a 1.5 to 2.0 kd and get the W rushing

I think you need to relax though, you take such offense from another players view of the game.. not everything is about you

• 28. Re: Improvements or disappointments?
                        rainmaker6

W_E_A_P_0_N_11 wrote:

no i do not rush however i can rush and win no problem... i play  in a  patrol form

That is camping in many peoples opinion.

• 29. Re: Improvements or disappointments?

then they dont know what camping is

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next