1 2 3 Previous Next 65 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2014 12:52 PM by iHattoriHanzo0 RSS

You ruined footsteps...ruined CoD Ghosts

hxctears

Another patch...another brain dead move to aid skilless players. thanks infinity ward

I run both dead silence and amplify. In fact a lot of people on youtube used to run this combination. Now, if they are camping why would they use dead silence at all? Campers just hide and crouch prone in a little corner. They weren't camping, they were rushing and using footsteps for strategy. Without footsteps for dead silence users you have now made this game random as hell. People are just shooting you in the back around corners or you see each other point blank and it become a connection fest for all gunfights. I am noticing more than ever that I shoot first and die because of faulty connection (btw I have 50 down/25 up). These maps with all their nooks and cranies and corners are only being exposed more with this change. There is no strategy at all in Cod Ghosts now.

First of all, footsteps aid rushers more than they aid campers because it allows you to hear an enemy when coming in on them and then take a certain flank or position. By ruining amplify you have removed all skill and strategy so you can help low skilled players get their free kills from connection when players turn the corner. Now I feel like a chicken with my cut head off and losing gunfights to turning the corner with someone who has better internet. With amplify I could jump and know when to strafe around corners. For example, with old amplify I could shoot from top garage flooded and hear people coming up behind me after the gunfight I had across the map. I could adjust and strafe shoot the car next to me and have a fair gunfight. Another example is that I could run around and hear a guy running above me. Instead of us running for another 20 seconds randomly only to meet each other on a stairway and best connection wins, we instead could both position ourselves and try to take the shortest route to each other or flank with strategy. YOU HAVE RUINED FOOTSTEPS AND IN DOING SO RUINED CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS.

1 2 3 Previous Next