8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2014 4:33 AM by dustycrow RSS

Money on Nightfall

Stinky666

Is it just me, or are we gaining less money from kills on Nightfall? I run out of money a LOT. Also, enemies seem to take a lot of bullets to die, and seem to inflict a lot of damage. It takes a scout about 5 hits to down me, and what makes it worse, is the fact the enemies attack you so fast one after the other.

• Re: Money on Nightfall
          SevenThug

All your observations are correct. They made it harder.

I know there are more examples, but rhinos now give $500/$1000 instead of $1000/$1300.

I agree, money is slightly unbalanced. We should be earning more per kill.

Stinky666

Damn it. They do need to give us more money for kills. I don't mind so much about them causing quite a lot more damage, taking more bullets etc. but at least give us more money for the kills.

philp18

is it time to turn our player in engineer ? There are a lot of traps in the maps and they are cheaper than the POC ones.

also i didn t reached the final boss yet , but some of you wrote they didn t kill it because of money. the engineer with 9000 $ shouldn t share some with the others?

Stinky666

You have to be able to earn that amount of money first. It's hard to earn money in this game now. Scorpions used to be what, about $300 for a kill. Now they are $100. The fact they have increased the enemies damage caused, damage they take to die, and at how fast they attack you consecutively... you just don't have enough money to keep buying ammo and armor.

Also, in POC I used to ALWAYS attempt the gun challenges. In Nightfall, I don't at all due to lack of money.

philp18

yes money is very hard to have , thats why i run a lot for scavenge as sometimes it gives me 500 $ and the keys let you have a secondaray weapon for free.( the custom lsat and maverick are fine )

if you feel very lucky , keep the key for the weapon challenge , maybe it is not really random and should give you the weapon for this challenge ?

dustycrow

i had this problem to then with last game i played we had a amazing team. we kept everything dead and for once i wasnt running for my life trying to just survive. the aliens themselves were trying to survive. oh a rhino? 4 lmg's unloading on him with boosters easy picking. hunters? demolished. with my other games im not a huge killer. i revive people and supply support but even with me not killing things much i had nonstop max cash up till about 2nd to last hive which we did struggle for money at that point cuz we didnt kill everything in sight. as long as u leave the aliens on the run and hold ur ground you'll have plenty of cash. nonstop piles of max cash on only 200 kills for a finish seems easy enough