4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2014 4:37 AM by dustycrow RSS

Nightfall worth it?

Even since people started playing nightfall I have been reading your comments on here and I think it is pretty clear. It is way more difficult than POC.

As a PC player I haven't been able to download the DLC yet, I haven't even bought it. Do you think that it is worth it getting nightfall? Is it actually significant or do the shuffled nerfs kill it for you?

• Re: Nightfall worth it?
          mcbride23

ITS REALLY HARD BUT ONCE YOU GET AN GOOD TEAM AND GET THE HANG OF IT ITS AN GREAT MAP I DIDNT LIKE IT BUT NOW I LOVE IT

ObeseElite

I've only played it 3 times myself, as I just got it last night, but DANG! Lol. I kept saying in POC that I wish it was a bit harder. Well they made it harder, but way overboard. I like to be modest about my skills in games, except Halo I'm amazing lol, but at extinction all my friends I play with say I'm beast. That being said, I go down a lot, even into dog tags, because being revived is not a simple task, you get rampaged by scorpions. The last game I played, 3 of us were down, and I could see at least 7 or 8 scorpion gas blasts headed to the last guy at the same time 3 or 4 times in a row. Needless to say he died. In any case, the lack of ability to gain money like before is, in my opinion, what changes everything. If you can keep throwing down abilities and rockets, etc., then you're ok. But I struggled to even throw down ammo when it was needed. In POC, the "spend $20,000" challenge is super easy. In Nightfall, seems almost impossible. I've only gotten $20 for some kills. Idk what the deal is. But, if anything, it makes me want to try harder, I asked for harder, and I got it.

dustycrow

first starting off with nightfall it was alot harder. but now that ive got the hang of it its a really good map. all these people ***** and moan yet with poc it was way to easy. im sorry people cant afk behind sentries anymore. it has its lil tricks just like poc does and once u learn how to play its a fun map