4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2014 1:41 AM by JarrodJPCodLover RSS

**Should there be a Larger Clan Member Limit**

JarrodJPCodLover

Hi,

I am just wondering from other point of views that do you people think that the limit for the number of clan members in a clan should be larger as I know lots of people who want to have a larger clan and want between 150-200 people in their clan. I am the head of a clan myself and I don't really think that it is a good idea as everything would turn into chaos as it is very hard to manage your clan. I have had lots of experience with this and I think that even having 100 people in your clan is quite a ridiculous number but I know many clans and people who are like "I wish there could be more people in a clan". I do see where they are coming from as it could be good as you could always have people to play with, everyone might be very active, you could branch into other games if you were that good, you could be the ultimate team but in this case this is really rare to find in a clan as what you would find is that everyone is inactive, never plays or anything like that. I was wondering what are your thoughts on this topic as this is really commonly talked about between people.

Thanks and look forward to your opinions,

Jarrod

• Re: **Should there be a Larger Clan Member Limit**
          Thruster

No. I don't think anyone should be able to have more than 50 ppl in a clan. Even that is borderline. Anything above 100 sounds like just adding random ppl on your roster not knowing who they are. As a person who's ever been to only one clan (over 5 years now) I find it weird that someone would want that many members in their clan. We all know each other (we're international, so I haven't met every single person but still) and discuss (sometimes silly) things on a weekly if not daily basis. We've expanded from our original TF2 clan into CoD and BF. It feels like a very tight and strong group of ppl. That's one big reason why we've managed to stay up and running this long. Throw 50 randoms in a bunch and you have chaos. That's how I feel.

JarrodJPCodLover

However there are some clans that stay in balance even though they have so many clan members. I also find that in some clans you will find that people in that clan love playing in games with each other, everyone is happy, competitive and respect every single other person like if they were best friends or had known each other for a little while. People also think that it is a good way to meet people even if they are strangers, you can still be friends, socialize, have fun and interact with each other. Plus some clans are so big and strong that there is no need to limit to just playing Call of Duty they could expand to other games as well. There are some clans with 100 members that are very strong as a community but lots of people think that the clan could get stronger if they were to have more people.

Thanks for the feedback and I 100% agree with you that it does get chaotic and that it gets crazy but not everyone thinks that.

OUHATEME

Let me put another thought on this , with the way clan wars is designed to pair up clans of similar size. With that being said if you have a clan of 300 there might not be but a handful of clans that size which reduces the amount of competition on a level playing field. With a max of 100 though there is still plenty of clans at and close to that size so the competition pool is of a decent size. Just a thought.

JarrodJPCodLover

I 100% agree with you but people aren't looking to have 300 people in their clan, lots of people just want to have between 150-200 people which isn't too much of a difference compared to 100 people. Plus I would know many clans that would have between 150- 200 people in their clan which wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Thanks for your opinion as now I see it from someone elses point of view.