5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2014 12:44 PM by HellSniper RSS

what happen to the sniper riffles??

did the sniper riffles get a nerf i enjoy sniping so I usually use the L115 for the large maps and the USR for the smaller maps. I've always had a silencer in both of those snipers since the update those have become useless. before the update the L115 with silencer used to be a 50/50 one shot kill from long-medium like 90% kill from close. the URS with a silencer was usually a 50/50 one shot kill from medium range. two shot from long range if you hit below the waist. and pretty about the same 90% kill rate when shot from very close. after the update with a silencer it takes two shots from L115 two kill anyone from medium range.long range i don't even try since if i don't kill them by the second shot they ran away from me. theres a 50/50 kill ratio from close yes you get hit markers when standing right behind a person. the USR is pretty much useless with a silencer now. you might say why use silencer on a sniper i like to move silently from place to place and since a sniper isn't a automatic i can't spray one guy then spray the guy thats near by that came looking for me cause he heard my sniper go off or the dot that paints in the map.ive tried the L115 with no silencer and well while i get the same results as with a silencer before update everyone knows where i am and theres like some extra kick. the USR is the same except i find my self getting making two shots to get the kill. i could use the chrome lined but it gives so much kick its only good if you plan to stay in one spot not moving not while moving around

• Re: what happen to the sniper riffles??
          iivrruummii

Have you tried not using a silencer?

lol yea i stopped using the silencer problem is since its a sniper the minute i kill some one since it makes a sound and i appear on radar. meaning there people already looking for me. not to mention even without a silencer still a 50/50 chance to kill per shot. so forget it they already know where you are. the USR with out a silencer is a two shot kill at medium range. the chromed lined is only good if i wanted to camp laying down in a spot other than too much kick for quick scoping

bendotcom

In the update it states that they only slowed the reload time, but I'm 99% sure they slowed the ads, increased the cocking time, randomized the recoil, idle sway and flinch and decreased the damage. I have only really used the USR since the patch but I'm sure they have made the OHK a head/neck shot and if you shoot someone in the back/side it will count as a hitmarker even in the OHK zone. Basically, the have nerfed the snipers again but this time they hid it from the update notes. and now they are basically marksman rifles that are twice as slow, have lower accuracy etc.

you could also play hardcore   one shot one kill then you dont hhave to worry about the silencer as the mini map is not up 99% of the time .. also try the marksmen guns with a 3 round burst = one pull of the trigger and they are dead

Yep, They Nerfed the Sniper Rifles......It really pisses me off.....