1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 66 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2014 11:06 AM by BlackhawkbillOO7 Go to original post RSS
      • 30. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
        theroc23

The OP needs a lesson in reality. Get a grip kid! In the big picture you're nothing but a big fat ZERO, just like the rest of us. Your opinion is just that...a f'ing opinion, just like the rest of us. You don't know jack about "facts". In reality you're just an imbecile afflicted with an acute case of over assumption as a result of the megalomania that rules your immature brain.

• 32. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....

1.44KD ratio and I am a crybaby?

What are you rocking then?

At least construct your argument before I pick you apart like the vulture I am.

• 33. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
            TheBeastlyDude

What does being a crybaby and 1.44 K/D ratio have to do with each other? Everyone knows that 1.75 K/D ratio and above is the only way you won't be considered a crybaby anymore.

• 34. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....

So why are you commenting then? Surely you have a corner to hide in as well?

I am entitled to my opinion, it is a forum bellend.

Oh, heaven forbid anyone that has bought each one of the COD titles has as opinion. I forget, COD is owned by North Korea is it?

Calling me immature. Oh dear. That literally is the height of being an adolescent.

Get back in your cave - troll.

• 35. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....

You, my friend, are a moron.

I can't keep explaining things to you. Go and ask Daddy to explain certain stuff.

1.75 KD. is a ratio you could only wet dream of.

• 36. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....

Lol what does k/d have to do with anything?

• 37. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....

swanpappa wrote:

Why would anyone object to what I have said if they aren't in fact a camper? I haven't gone way left field and said anything that most wouldn't say. Therefore if being accused of being a camper insults you, you most probably are.

You type something in to youtube on a game that was released 6 years prior as your basis for an argument. Oh dear.

How am I a crybaby? I am rocking a 1.44 with a clan in the platinum division.Does it not count for something that even with this, I am still complaining that the game caters for those like yourself. Guess not!!!

You can see my gamertag if you want - dannyboi85. That makes me 29 for those with 12 year old jibes.

you've got my psnid, go check my classes, as far as it goes back, to BO1 i think, you won't find a single "camper" class on there. they're all AR rushing or SUB-speed classes, with usually 1 sniping load-out. oh, i don't quickscope *and* i use claymores when i snipe, does that make me a camper?

you can think i'm a camper all you want, i don't care. obviously, you think everyone's a camper if they don't share your opinion. are there campers? yes, there are. do they piss me off? nowhere near as much as you obviously, i find them to be really easy kills. it's really rather simple, if you get killed by a camper, be a little more cautious with that corner next time.

you're a crybaby because you're on here crying about how other people play, but what makes you an even worse crybaby is that you can't take anyone else's thoughts/opinions without insulting them. that just makes you a pathetic crybaby, that's all.

oh, you're in a platinum clan with a 1.44 kdr? oh, whoopity-doo, who cares? that doesn't mean anything one way or the other. i could easily say you "camp" to get that kdr. does that make it true? no, it doesn't. so, why are you sitting here assuming things about everyone else?

again, it goes back to 1 thing, and 1 thing only - either adjust or find something else. acti/IW won't miss you, they already got your money.

• 38. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
                      TheBeastlyDude

We're not friends, I am sorry you felt misled. You have yet to explain anything. You have a problem with campers and I tell you ways to fix it but heaven's forbid that you change up your playstyle of running around like a chicken with his head cut off so that you can kill those campers, disrupt their playstyle and then you can run around like the chicken with his head cut off. You act like it takes forever to check corners and yet, with my sensitivity down to 3, I can run a map and kill campers in less than 3 minutes. You claim to be 29 and I am 32 and I don't blame others for my inadequacies. Take some responsibility and deal with your problems in the game or get a new one. This game isn't difficult.