3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2014 1:55 PM by imagefile64 RSS

What is Disc read error 'imagefile64'?

I can't play the new call of duty dlc map pack past because every time i play i get kicked out and this error message "disc read error 'imagefile64'" keeps popping up. I have tried all the trouble shooting methods already multiple times, tried downloading it multiple times, contacted microsoft support multiple times, but i have yet to reach Activisions attention. Please help.

• Re: What is Disc read error 'imagefile64'?

Hey GoldenxClutchx,

Which platform are you playing Ghosts on and do you have a digital copy of the game or a disc? Have you tried uninstalling the DLC and reinstalling following these steps?

Please try the following troubleshooting tips below for PlayStation and Xbox:

• If you purchased the DLC in-game, you must exit the game to complete your download. Once the download is complete, you will be able to play with the DLC.
          • Try downloading the DLC again for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, or PlayStation 4.
          • Clear the system cache on the console.
          • Be sure that your PlayStation Network or Xbox LIVE account allows you to download content.

Please try the following troubleshooting tips below for PC:

1. Exit Steam.
          2. Navigate to your Steam directory (C:\Program Files\Steam\) or (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\) and delete the AppCache folder.
          3. Restart Steam and launch your game.