Which platform are you playing Ghosts on and do you have a digital copy of the game or a disc? Have you tried uninstalling the DLC and reinstalling following these steps?
Please try the following troubleshooting tips below for PlayStation and Xbox:
- If you purchased the DLC in-game, you must exit the game to complete your download. Once the download is complete, you will be able to play with the DLC.
- Try downloading the DLC again for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, or PlayStation 4.
- Clear the system cache on the console.
- Be sure that your PlayStation Network or Xbox LIVE account allows you to download content.
Please try the following troubleshooting tips below for PC:
- Exit Steam.
- Navigate to your Steam directory (C:\Program Files\Steam\) or (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\) and delete the AppCache folder.
- Restart Steam and launch your game.
I am playing on the xbox one and it is a physical disc copy but people have had the problem with non disc copies as well. And i have already uninstalled the download and reinstalled it at least 5 times if not more and it still hasn't worked. And i cleared the cache and i still get the same error message.