0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2014 1:50 PM by o_-n0cturnal-_o RSS

Improvements to new Clan vs Clan

o_-n0cturnal-_o

This is a small list of things that can be improved in the new Clan vs Clan playlist that was just added with the new TU 1.07 . First off let me start by saying thank you to the Dev's that worked on this update great work, but as we all know there's always room for improvement. I'm a huge fan of the competitive scene and love how you implemented the CoDeSports rules into Clan vs Clan below I will list some issues I have come across while I been playing.

My Equipment:

Monitor

Acer S232HL Abid Black 23"

2ms Full HD HDMI LED

Blacklight LCD Monitor Slim

Design 250 cd/m2 ACM

(12,000,000:1) 1,000:1

System:

Ps3 Slim 250GB

Connection:

Ubee DVW3201B Modem/Router

50mbps Download / 5mbps Upload

Issues:

1. When Playing Octane Blitz and SND there is a care package that can be accessed by breaching the trailer in the center of the map.

FIX: Disable the ability to procure the care package.

2. When finding a match people in the lobby tend to back out if they see a game mode or map that they don't want to play or they don't like. This makes for long wait periods just to find a match.

FIX: Create a "lobby locked in" feature that prevents players from leaving once map/mode has been selected.

3. During the game players leave the game ruining the competitive experience for some users, once the game turns into a 3v4 or 2v4 there is no way for those remaining players to make a come back and win/tie the game.

FIX: Develop a penalize feature that punishes player for leaving mid game.

4. In the Domination game mode there is only one 5 min side being played this eliminates the ability to have a good competitive game.

FIX: Add a second 5 min round to Domination.

5. There is no ranking system in Clan vs Clan so players don't have anything to play for besides XP .

FIX: Develop some sort of ranking system or incentive players can play towards.

This concludes my list at the moment, again I would like to thank the Dev's for their work on this TU great changes you guys made. This game is taking a big turn and I only see it getting better keep it up !