9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2014 11:06 AM by A1R_A55A551N RSS

Need good Nightfall teammates (360)

dayoldtamales

This means tries to complete all challenges, supports the team, communicates effectively and basically doesn't suck.

Gamertag is Day Old Tamales.

• Re: Need good Nightfall teammates (360)
          dustycrow

you i like unlike all these other players setting strict dont use this rules when half the time they dunno wtf there doing XD

dayoldtamales

Well I do like people to divide up duties in terms of upgrades. Haha.

dustycrow

thats understandable. ive used fire rounds on poc all the time cuz of how quickly they take down the hive yet im always bitched at for it "no the fire bullets dont do it" and ive used normal rounds as well just for hell of it and found them effective. all 4 of the pistols can be effective as well as all 4 of the classes. just people love to specificy dont use this this and this when they dont even know how effective they can be i like a team thats like alright ill do ammo he'll do armor boosters blah blah blah ext. and if theres a question on something dont kick them out but ask hey whats up with the w.e ya know?

SevenThug

There's really no use for tank. There are 2 melee challenges, yes, but neither of those require tank. The scorpion one I get 90% of the time, even if I want to run do less damage. Tank is incredibly selfish. Weapons spec does more damage to kill things faster. You may not think it matters, but if it gets the rhino off you a second or two quicker, you may not go down. Medic obviously has incredible healing (my new favorite class, since staying alive as a weapons spec in NF is insanely hard). And engineer has the traps+extra money, which means more to share when you need armor and stuff.

The only useful pistol other than the MP443 is the magnum, because it's strong and can be used for accuracy challenges. But it's really unnecessary as well, if you're careful with the grach you can fire off 1 round accurately for those challenges. Burst pistol? Never really useful. The P226 has such low damage it's barely even worth touching once you get level 16.

Explosive rounds are clearly superior except with rhinos and hunters. But I don't find AP so much better that they are worth using all around.

Sentries got nerfed, so that's kind of a toss up. I barely use them on NF, if at all. I find the portable minigun turret a much better investment for taking down the breeder, as I really don't find a shield useful. I suppose it's all personal preference here, because those last few categories matter less.

Obviously need 1 ammo, 1 armor, 1 boosters, 1 feral. And they should be +4 after the first two hives. Either map. Then you can do whatever you want. If you can do that and make an attempt at challenges, that's all that matters to me. And I'd say I'm pretty knowledgeable I've tried many different things to find out what works best and what works for me.

But yes, if you use tank, I won't play with you. If you use non-regular/explosive ammo, that's fine as long as you aren't throwing it down all the time. Not only will it get rid of my stock, but it's also a waste of money to be running 2 types of ammo. But yeah, I beat NF within about 90 minutes of release. I've gotten completionist 4 times on PoC. I know what I'm doing. I won't bother wasting my time with someone who is probably not a good team player (tank). The other factor I look at though is leaderboards (challenges complete/ratio). Anyways, I've been long winded enough. If anyone wants to play with me, my GT is SevenThug.

dustycrow

ehh i love the p226 my fav pistol in both exstinction and multiplayer <3 ya the damage sucks but its alot more ammo saving and i can easily pop off a pull clip off it in roughly 5 seconds. if it came down to it though id agree the automatic pistol is better just cuz when im being lazy ill just use that and spray but its mainly preferance to single shot pistols that make me like the p226 more. as for the magnum meh never was a fan of the bang on a pistol i like it on rifles and shottys

I should be able to have a match today.

Let's get it sorted first.

I'll be running medic, you messaged me stating you want to be the ammo supplier, the quick reload ability (team booster or whatever it's called), automated sentries, controlled sentry,

We need another person using shield and another using feral or two shield suppliers might even work well.

I'll focus on supplying team booster if you do ammo and if enough skill points get done I'll fully upgrade medic to get the unlimited distance quicker team health regeneration thing.

If you are running low on money I can help the team by dropping some ammo down sometimes.

Also please put a lot of effort into shooting the boss alien at the end (I really hope that half health glitch doesn't happen.)

I've only had one escape but it was on my second proper attempt with a good team and I know what to expect from this map now.

You have a mic so let us know if you need anything during the match.

By the way are you UK based? If you're not I don't know how it will affect lag but if I'm lagging it will greatly decrease my ability to do well depending on how severe the lag is.

SevenThug

If other people run low on money and can't drop ammo/armor/feral/boosters/random/anything else.

Give them money, don't just drop it. The amount of people who are like...oh I'm full on money/low on ammo so I'll just drop it-it just pisses me off. It's completely unnecessary. Unless you're just throwing down turrets and letting them get destroyed, somebody on your team should have some money. If you share it and play reasonably well, you will succeed. If you try and do it all yourself, you will most likely fail.

GoDxRebelYell

Gamertag: GoD x RebelYell

A1R_A55A551N

I'll play with you this weekend. Gamertag is A1R A55A551N. I am pretty good at Extinction and have Nightfall. I will be on Saturday at like 6am.