17 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2014 10:05 AM by M3NTZ3R29 RSS

TranZit

MLG_3p1CzZzZzZ

First, you should probably read my last post about Origins(here); which makes sense of the ending, and suggests it doesn't lead anywhere else. One other detail that might be relevant is that Maxis rewards the O4 with his cruel form of everlasting life by making them conscious action figures after he destroys the prior worlds. I believe Origins can be prevented. The TV at Farm shows us Maxis is deserted, and Richtofen is followed. In the Origins timeline, Maxis is followed only partly by the N4. If he were to be fully followed; TranZit would have ended different, possibly giving Maxis the power to save the O4 on Moon. Moon happens directly before TranZit. Marlton is at Nuketown, and probably leaves after the missiles hit. He walks through the closed off bus route, in the tunnel (in the zombie spawns that say "SHELTER"), and under the Bus Depot over to the spawn by the Navigation Card. The O4 could survive long enough for the N4 to help Maxis.

My theory for TranZit is in one match, completing Tower of Babel, using the circumscribed obtuse scalenes, and using the orbs and beams(which are both confirmed by the developers to be there on purpose). Also I personally want to try shooting T.E.D.D.(whom we should FEAR) with the Upgraded Remington 870 MCS, Barrett M82A1, KAP-40, and Ray Gun Mark II; as we would "sequence his mechanical cranium", "annihilate his macro(or repeated computer task, like the bus route)", "eliminate his karma(karmic atoms are thought to be the source of karma, like being FEARed and driving in endless loops)", and why not the Mk. II.

One other completely different theory is that the origins cutscene is not another new world, or Agartha; but possibly the Aether. Zombies being controlled in different times in history could explain the anachronisms; such as napalm, color recording, and the WWI air-raid siren. Eddie could be Samantha's version of Richtofen's body. Maxis' plan could be escaping the MPD on Moon.

• Re: TranZit

Most zombies fans can't and will not accept the Origins ending as the final ending that wraps up the entire story. IF the cutscene is a whole new world, perhaps an interpretation of how Sam feels inside the Agartha, here perception rather, of the power struggle he has with Richtofen, then why a split in personality. She seems like a more 'kind and sweet' personality in the cutscene, by crowning our o4 with a heroic prestige. Wasnt she the on that vowed revenge on Der Rises? Wasnt she the one who trapped the N4 forever in Buried?

I cannot accept the fact that you have completely overlooked the elements in Zombies that some of us deem as very valuable to the storyline as a whole. Where is Buried? Where is 115? Where is Shino? Where are the towers? Where are the rockets in moon? Where are the EE collectibles in Shang and COTD. Where are the events in the many different maps?

Maxis's ideal world is not to be united with her daughter. Thats his secondary objective

MLG_3p1CzZzZzZ

She vowed revenge on 935 because her father was killed by 3 of them and his last words were to kill 935. Ludvig(her dad) does not trap them in Buried, he destroys the world. He says to reach Agartha, and subsequently Samantha; he must destroy Buried's world. I might have gone too in-depth with Moon and Marlton, but I am not disregarding any maps or events. The towers are the means to access the rift, and change time. Maxis does not need this to save the O4, who now include Samantha. He just needs whatever TranZit still holds secret. Your points show my other Aether theory to be wrong because of her personality, so thanks for that; but they are also wrong about somethings.

"She vowed revenge on 935 because her father was killed by 3 of them and his last words were to kill 935"

- True, but she is also going after the Original 4, since they were seen as allies of 935 yes? She explained her sadistic and 'playing games' nature in Kino if Im not mistaken. Either Kino or another map, really forgot. She is also going after the N4 as they are seen as helping Richtofen. In the midst of all this chaos, Maxis is trying to get the N4 on his side.

Also, I feel that she had intentions of trapping them there, looking at the trailer. For all we know, they are stuck there forever, after aiding Maxis/Rich

"The towers are the means to access the rift, and change time. Maxis does not need this to save the O4, who now include Samantha"

- From the wiki :The three Pylons are respectively used in the plans of both Maxis and Richtofen. Maxis uses their energy to reach the Aether and dethrone Richtofen as the Demonic Announcer/controller of the Aether's powerful energies; he manipulates them into opening the gateway to Agartha, where he believes Samantha is located. Meanwhile, Richtofen plans to use the energy to close the Rift, thereby eternally damning Samantha and reinforcing the link between Aether and Earth; the link will give him the power to manipulate even more energy forces and even possess the bodies of the living (which he does to Samuel J. Stuhlinger).

To be honest, I dont think anyone can fully come out with a complete storyline, as some parts and chunks are missing, such as the story of how they got to space and established a pyramid etc. But your theory is good, just that i dont feel this is the end, at least for now

MLG_3p1CzZzZzZ

The wiki is trash. Don't believe everything on there.

Yes, spot on. The wiki offers such a 'limited' part of the storyline, especially since it is a community editable source, with majority of its contents coming from the perception and interpretation community. I like your theory, but I do not think that it works in such a way. The agartha and towers is CERTAINLY required by Maxis, not just as means to prevent access for Richtofen. Look at his demands in  Die Rise if you don't believe me

MLG_3p1CzZzZzZ

If the towers are important, then maybe the church is important too. If you listen really closely, the voice coming on the map after you do any of the 3 main EE's and insert the Navigation Card says "Go to the church, turn on the..." I don't know the last word, but assume it is "power."

M3NTZ3R29

I couldnt decifer that recording at all, but if that what it says, thats interseting. I feel like any hint given when the map is selected is that it would tell us to push the buried button. The tranzit church still has no discoveries, so i wonder if treyarch is implying there is something at the church.

DeathBringer-Zen

MLG_3p1CzZzZzZ wrote:

First, you should probably read my last post about Origins(here); which makes sense of the ending, and proves it doesn't lead anywhere else.

No disrespect mate, but it does not prove it, and it never will. The only people capable of providing proof are employed by Treyarch.

mister_z

Yeah Yeah I feel that.. Like the cutscence on Origins is actually in side the MPD. Sam and Richtofen are the only ones that we know for sure that are trapped in there. We could very well be dealing with childrens games from here on end. BO1 and the Original 4 being that actual history of it all. Which could be good, depending on how they deal with it. All bullsh!t aside. I say scrap it all. Go back to Nazi Zombies. Before moon that story could have went even further before blowing up the Earth.

I think they should have Edwards version, or BO3. Go back to Moon with the O4 not blow up the earth and then take us all across the globe killing Z's everywhere Group 935 touched. Not saying I dont like BO2. I just look at them as different games now.

Zombiefaces

Unfortunately I accept the story was in fact, all a childs game. The story was crushed in BO2 and that's just a sad fact. They did this for one of two reasons. Either it gives them the ability to use any map in future games, OR they are beginning a totally new story. I agree Mr z, they feel like 2 separate stories and or games now.

JamiSan

Look at the Origins Ending like a metaphor/analogy for treyarch's zombies team itself. Two separate teams each with their own idea of how it should go, we get upset (rightfully) because children were making the decisions the whole time, but the very last sentence says it all..." Don't worry, my father has a plan"

Whatever you think about what it all means, I can say with full certainty, that this ending, in no way, was meant to wrap it all up and put a bow on it. Wheter they actually had a plan, or currently just now have a plan, that ending was clearly a transitional piece to go into the next ZomB game.

was is a good plan? I dont know. was it a mad scramble to open up their options moving forward...maybe

I just dont think it was intended to answer a god damn thing.

p.s. also some great real life conspiracy is part of the meaning of the ending as well, but that conversation needs to take place in chat.

M3NTZ3R29

Zombies has always been a child's game! In kino, sam's room has a drawing of a map on the floor, like the origins video, it has a model of der riese, Its always been a game. Its clear that a child thought of a toy box with a ray gun or it sometimes gives you a teddy bear. And the chalk drawings, how could they be real? it has always been a game!

MLG_3p1CzZzZzZ

You have just changed my mind with kino, chalk, and the box.

Cheesegrater28

It has always been a child's game, but that doesn't mean its always been in the head of two kids playing. As the Kino map pointed out, Sam's mind was becoming infected and deranged, showing two sides of her bedroom. Her powers given to her by going into the MPD create the things like the chalk outlines, toy chest, teddy bears, the hell hounds which are just her dog. We can play Hide and Go Seek with her on Der Riese. And she says she isn't alone in the MPD, so who knows what the other thing is and if its what's making her crazy. To her, all that power and need to kill Richtofen and the others might just be a game.

Origins ending might just be them ending the old story line and letting them start over fresh, saying its all two kids playing make believe. But it still could be several other things, letting the story line go on. We won't know till the next game, which looks like its going to be a long time away now.

M3NTZ3R29

Where is samantha during black ops 2? Rictofen has control, so where is she? she isnt really mentioned at all, except for origins which supposedly takes place before everything.

Cheesegrater28

That could be explained as Richtofen just sticking with what he was used to. Since he has been dealing with the box and chalk outlines, thats what he uses when he is put in charge, or maybe what the other thing in the MPD continues to manifest to help the survivors.  I personally thought each map might change things a little to reflect Richtofen taking over, as each DLC came out, but nothing did. Would have been cool to see what weird thing Richtofen would have but in the box instead of the Teddy Bear.

This could explain why MotD is still so different. Other than the chalk outlines, everything else is different. If the Origins ending says the kids made all the maps up, including MotD since they have a zombie guard toy, then shouldn't that map also have the toy chest and teddy bears. Why is it so different. One explanation if its not just the kids, is that the other thing in the MPD, or some other power, is running things in the MotD map, hence the red eyes and "hell" like setting. And just as the perk machines are phasing in and out, and modern guns are in the box, the chalk outlines could also be carry over from Sam's influence in the MPD.

do you have a crew that is willing to do the easter egg for richtofin