3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2014 9:08 AM by BkfstWidow RSS

ps4 squads challaging ps3 squads?

sabernub

I have been waiting since day one of the ps4 launch to be able to play against my clan on my ps4. Here it is Feb. 2, 2014 and still unable to challenge my ps3 brothers. I have been playing on Ps3 just for that fact, the ps4 is just collecting dust! I see their are others out there, that have really great ideas for squads! Unfortunately I don't see any getting implemented. I hope I am wrong about that, only time will tell.

• Re: ps4 squads challaging ps3 squads?
          SavageHam

Hey sabernub,

There isn't any cross platform matchmaking featured in Call of Duty Ghosts. Each platform, even though they are in the same console family, has their own respective leaderboards and matchmaking.

Thanks,

^AJ

sabernub

So Sony said you could when they where trying to sell Ps4s. Actision/IW Now say you can't, but clan wars is cross platform? Activison should have said that before people wasted money on two different products (the PS4, and the upgrade for COD). But that is what life is about any more... How much money can we (the gaming company's) get from the consumer.

if you bought a car under these types of pretenses, what would happen? But since this is a computer related issue. There can be all sorts of misleading, and incomplete issues, and the company's get away with it.

Thanks Activision, Dice, and Sony!

BkfstWidow

Hey sabernub,

Can you please private message me the link to where Sony or IW/Activision said you could play PS4 versus PS3 on squad modes,  so that we can take the appropriate actions so future players are not misled? Also, Clan Wars is cross platform through the Call of Duty app. You do not play other consoles face-to-face and is done so indirectly.

Best,

^MC