6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2014 5:22 AM by JujuBeans RSS

Clan Wars XP Boost

Would anyone else like to see the XP boosts you have at the end of a clan war last for another week? I don't know about everyone else, but I've been in Platinum since day 1 and 99% of a clan war is spent trying to capture a node, and once that's captured we move onto another one. We never get to actually enjoy our XP boost for a particular game mode because there's always at least 1 other clan who's actively trying to capture our nodes. I think it would be great if whatever bonuses you had when the clan war ends lasts another week or so.

• Test #1
          Re: Clan Wars XP Boost

I think they should just stay active till the next clan war.

Last Edited: Feb 4, 2014 1:12 PM
          • Test #1

If anything, you should get extra cp for holding or taking a node at the conclusion of a Clan War.  I spent a few hours to take a node and got it just before the clock ran out and basically got the minimum cp for it. It should matter more who has the node at the end of the war than who held it the longest.

Last Edited: Feb 4, 2014 10:57 PM
            • Test #1

Agreed. The only time you can make use of it is when the other clans gave up, or weren't trying to begin with.

Last Edited: Feb 5, 2014 5:41 AM
              • Test #1

Winners of clan wars need to be determined by how many nodes they hold at the conclusion, not their total cp.  Seems to me that a clan can win a clan war focusing exclusively on one node, and racking up wins in that game type.  In my last clan, we finished 5th with 4 nodes held, but I'm sure first place had fewer nodes, but a bunch of CP in one of them, something like 300cp on one node.  Our clans total cp was only 72.  Could you say you won a world war because you dominated Micronesia? 

Last Edited: Feb 11, 2014 4:46 AM
                • Test #1

I think that it would be good if they extended the xp bonus for a few days for whatever nodes that you held at the end of the war.  My clan also doesn't get to enjoy it much during the war because we are too busy capping nodes.

Last Edited: Feb 11, 2014 4:53 AM
                  • Test #1

I think they should stay until you reset at the start of the next clan war.

Last Edited: Mar 22, 2014 5:22 AM