I added one more to the list in red text
Every time I am killed in game I look at the banner/emblem and analyze the kill cam. My experience shows that 10th prestige players with rainbow backgrounds and gold guns generally hack. Then it comes down to watching kill cams multiple times looking for any of the following:
- minigun/deathmachine usage (w/o enemy ammo crates announced)
- kill cam depicting my death also shows multiple other kills during the same kill cam
- repeatedly shot through wall/floor/ceiling
- aims follows me through a wall
- a quick turn that stops on me through a wall for a brief millisecond and turns away, Just before I enter the same room as the cheater.
- 180 degree turn and kill
- ADS snaps to target
- thrown explosives that hit get a hit marker before detonating; especially when thrown at an arc
- extreme accuracy
- repeated uncanny aim (shooting at things neigh invisible on the kill cam)
- other players claim someone is hacking; those players get an extra critical eye
Yes it's the same as "aim follows me through a wall". It's an aimbot, but instead of the cheater allowing the aimbot to track you they just allow it to turn to your location through the wall and then they quickly move away from your position, this way it's fairly real looking at a glance.
If the same player(s) keep stopping at your position through the wall for a brief second before the kill when your not on radar is also a sign they are using an aimbot. Put this together with extreme aim and it gets to be very obvious it's a cheat doing this quick stare through the wall.
yes aim bots can do things, but so can aim assist, I have had it to where my gun turns on its own to a player coming on the other side of a wall before, so you want to be careful with that.. I also am starting to get more in the habbit of prefiring around corners more.. this has given me more hack comments toward me, even though the reason i prefired was because i heard them