42 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2014 4:33 PM by Craszitt Branched to a new discussion. RSS

For the love of god............-_-

Every night the lag gets worse and worse and now disconnections are happening too frequently and its pissing me and many others off and why does disconnections from host count as a stupid loss i mean seriously im having  good matches and then it lags hardcore and then boom everyone gets booted from the lobby saying disconnected from host.Im not blaming u trey its all infinity wards fault on this poorly excuse game that had potential and now its gone down the $hit hole.Also another thing on infected the knife lunging is so stupid i mean im running and wen i turn around to shoot the infected person hes like 10 feet away from me  and he magically flies towards me and knifes me which i call bs.One more thing we need blast shield perk or just remove i.e.d.s all together cause we got noobs on infected using their ieds to kill their own survival teammates and its really becoming annoying.

NkoSekirei
        • Test #1
          Re: For the love of god............-_-

I feel your pain. I've experience horrible lag, server unavailable, party member losing host, and disconnects over the past 2 weeks.

Last Edited: Feb 4, 2014 8:18 PM
          • Test #1

except it doesn't count as a loss. i dont play infected for those very reasons, but in all honesty you are describing poor connection on your end.

Last Edited: Feb 5, 2014 12:57 AM
            • Test #1

Sometimes I get that beast mode connection.  I can strafe left and right and kill someone across the map with my K7 lol.  I wish every game was like that.

If not, I will just huddle in the corner with my m27-IAR, play support streaks, and barricade myself with IEDs and Motions Sensors.

Last Edited: Feb 7, 2014 3:33 AM
              • Test #1

that video was a minute of my life i cant get back -_-

Last Edited: Feb 7, 2014 3:55 AM
                • Test #1

yeah so i was just screwing around looking at wins for the week this morning and re-reading this post i HAD to double check. this guy is ranked 57 for the week, with 192 wins and zero losses for the week. his longest streak is 644. I CALL BS ON AN EPIC LEVEL! why else would someone make post like this halfway through the week on a 192 winstreak? seriously buddy, people like you, quiting to avoid losses, make me fawking sick.

Last Edited: Feb 8, 2014 1:21 AM
                  • Test #1

i consider myself to be a decent player, i have a 1.40 win/loss, which is bad but i only play solo, and always take my losses like a man. my win/loss this week is somewhere between 2.50-3, i really dont keep track. then here we have this dude flat out crying, like a little girl, with a win/loss of 192.00 for the week. this is the sh!t support needs to take note of, cause nobody is punishing these douches. and RYUGA101 AKA "lobby freezer" is still quite comfortable on the top of the wins board. i dont care if i do get banned, somebody needs to take out the trash.

Last Edited: Feb 8, 2014 1:32 AM
                      • Test #1

I disagree. I don't think anyone above a 1.01+ is a bad player. Anyone above 1.01 is helping your team. Sure there are better players, but so much depends on connection rather than skill in the COD series until they get the netcode/connections more stable. Last night in HCTDM I was going negative a lot (which is rare), then I was a bit over positive, then I had 3 or 4 games in a row of 30-3, 32-6, etc. It's just all over the place. And that was with the same lobby in all those matches. Who I want on my team is someone who doesn't take things too seriously, has fun, calls out the enemy locations. If I'm really into "winning" then yes, I prefer someone with a positive KDR...but honestly doesn't matter that much to me. There are great people who are negative. Then there are douches with 2.8+ (most likely campers) who talk smack about their skill (as they lay in a corner waiting for people to run across their reticle). I don't like those guys to be on my team. One reason why win/loss doesn't matter is that last night my team was on a 17 win streak and then it threw us into a new match already in progress where the score was 15-65. Needless to say the game forced us to take a loss.

I wonder if your RYUGA is the same one who plays in Hardcore. Whichever team he is on, he kills their dogs, helicopters, tacticals/lethals. He also runs around with the pure intention of going as negative as he can in order for his team to lose. The devs, at some point, need to do something about trolls. I know they changed things for the better with Ghosts, but they need to do more.

Last Edited: Feb 8, 2014 3:00 PM
                        • Test #1

how about stop being an idiot dude look at my infected rank its at 44 working on it getting lowered right now that wat i have been playing most the time dude and thats why my winstreak is that high and oh by the way try looking at the top of the win leaderboard theres a guy who has a 1050 win streak so before u jump on someone case maybe u should do more research

Last Edited: Feb 9, 2014 2:56 PM
                        • Test #1

When i first started playing Ghosts at the beginning of January I was rather happy.  When i died it was mostly legit and there were no bullets flying from peoples back or i didnt die from a single bullet.  However over the past week the lag has gotten horrible.  I will see a player and i will start shooting and boom im dead.  Kill cam shows him spraying me while i stand there picking my nose.  Over the past week i have seen bullets come flying out the side of peoples bodies when they are still running.  It has become BO2 all over again.  Second issue is the dagum spawns.  Three times last night i was one off my heli and a guy spawned in behind me and killed me.  In the same game no less. ARRRGGGG!

Last Edited: Feb 8, 2014 6:16 AM
                          • Test #1

(Shrugs shoulders)

Game plays online totally fine with me. Only experienced maybe 1-2 connection drops.

The only time I got frustrated playing online was a player exploiting the under the map glitch on Freight, and I would quit the match - but I would get reinserted into the same map. Happened 3 times, then finally got somewhere else.

Last Edited: Feb 8, 2014 10:33 AM
                            • Test #1

it gives you a loss for your "total stats" but the winstreak doesn't end and the loss won`t show up in the weekly/monthly leaderboards. i reported that glitch years ago but stopped complaining about it because there were/are worse glitches which should be fixed.

but to be honest..... the glitch still annoys me .

Last Edited: Feb 9, 2014 4:33 PM