1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 114 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2014 9:32 AM by redskynyrd Go to original post RSS
      • 60. Re: Choppy games / latency increase
        SSKKFF

Yup I'm quitting until until this is fixed. As I said in other  posts, the enemy can see me before I see them. My k/d has been over 5.0, 10 Kem strikes every 5 hours and now I can't pull off a 2.0 and if I'm lucky one Kem strike. After reviewing kill cam, they enemy has one full second before I can see him.

• 61. Re: Choppy games / latency increase
          Izjar11

SSKKFF wrote:

Yup I'm quitting until until this is fixed. As I said in other  posts, the enemy can see me before I see them. My k/d has been over 5.0, 10 Kem strikes every 5 hours and now I can't pull off a 2.0 and if I'm lucky one Kem strike. After reviewing kill cam, they enemy has one full second before I can see him.

Its gotten a little better for me, but I still feel the delay have you cleared your cache by calling your provider?

• 62. Re: Choppy games / latency increase
            Izjar11

Update: 02/16/2014

After playing more and more, yesterdays experience was pretty much back to normal, smooth moving, no delay and players (and I) dying when shot at.

• 63. Re: Choppy games / latency increase
              sennalike

OMG, came looking for this thread to post and it's top of the page!

I was going to post the opposite Ego. Yesterday all was fine, today it's back. I keep getting a 1-2 second delay between pressing the button and action on screen. It's getting really frustrating. What makes it worse is having had hit detection spot on, and barely noticing lag, this was the best CoD experience so far. I know nothing has changed my end so it can only be either a change in the patch, or for whatever reason, I'm not getting a decent internet connection. Part of me thought it might be the latter, we've had really bad weather here, but Friday and Saturday when the weather was at its worse it was fine, today weather is good, and it's bad. I have no idea what's going on, but it is frustrating.

• 64. Re: Choppy games / latency increase
                Izjar11

sennalike wrote:

OMG, came looking for this thread to post and it's top of the page!

I was going to post the opposite Ego. Yesterday all was fine, today it's back. I keep getting a 1-2 second delay between pressing the button and action on screen. It's getting really frustrating. What makes it worse is having had hit detection spot on, and barely noticing lag, this was the best CoD experience so far. I know nothing has changed my end so it can only be either a change in the patch, or for whatever reason, I'm not getting a decent internet connection. Part of me thought it might be the latter, we've had really bad weather here, but Friday and Saturday when the weather was at its worse it was fine, today weather is good, and it's bad. I have no idea what's going on, but it is frustrating.

Sorry to hear that Senna, thank you for giving your input. This latency issue is like a fever, it comes and goes and it seems we all get infected with it. I personally believe that certain servers are shut off and those players whose servers were closed are back on the peer to peer experience which we know is not the best (this is all my crazy conspiracy). I hope it gets better for you.

• 65. Re: Choppy games / latency increase
                  ghamorra

I've actually had a good last few days. The teams I'm on suck, but the quality of the match is pretty good.

• 66. Re: Choppy games / latency increase
                    sennalike

Just quit a lobby and spent five minutes searching for another before giving up. It couldn't find one, despite a pretty high number of players online. Serves me right, only yesterday I posted saying I never have a problem finding a match, lol.

GOing to reset everything and see that helps.

EDit to add - meant to say, all I get now are player hosts, and that really doesn't help.

• 67. Re: Choppy games / latency increase
                      Dforums

Yes, Today is the best I've seen since the title update.

• 68. Re: Choppy games / latency increase
                        sennalike

I checked my connection status, it was only 50-60%, not good! I rebooted my router and it went to 70-80% and I started finding games again. My connection wasn't as good as it has been, getting a 1-2 second delay between button and action on screen, players skipping, so I've stopped for today. I guess one conclusion to draw is the framerate and latency issue is user side, at least in part and in my current situation! Will see how it is tomorrow.

• 69. Re: Choppy games / latency increase
                          Izjar11

call your provider ask them to clear your cache and reboot your modem. Might help.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next