5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2014 3:16 PM by nuttin2say RSS

"Slug" kills?

nuttin2say

Okay. I give up. Where's the dunce cap?

How do you score "Slug" kills?

• Re: "Slug" kills?
          FalconR6

With the slug round attachment. I know that the Bulldog shotty has them. I'm yet to use them, but they are very leahal in HC from what I've heard

nicedrewishfela

You have to get kills with the slug attachment on shotties.

And if you see any snails around the map, take them out as well.

nuttin2say

Well, like I said. I deserve the Dunce Award on this one. I was looking at the RDS challenges while I had the RDS on the Honey Badger, SA805, and LSAT ... and could not figure out how to use slugs in the SG attachment.

Dunce Imp

Nuttin2say.My espectation of you where wrong. You let me down. Don't you remember the KSG from BO2. It had slugs. And was a shotty.

nuttin2say

I know ... but, for starters, remember, I started using the KSG and was baffled as to why it had better accuracy ADS at range than in CQC hip firing. Then someone in the forums, when I said something about goes, "You do know the KDG only shoots slugs, right?" Well, I did after that! LOL!

So anyway, there was no "slug" challenge in the past. You know what I thought the Slug challenge was in Ghosts? I kid you not - I thought it was a new way of describing Prone shots. LOL!