1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 88 Replies Latest reply: Feb 15, 2014 1:27 PM by SitRepPro Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: LMG's need to be nerfed...seriously.

nuttin2say wrote:

Carvalho, agree with you 99%. What's the 1%?

The fact that people feel a need to compare weapons of differing classes in the first place. LMGs have their place just as SGs, SMGs, ARs, etc have their place. Players that want a weapon that adapts to the most situations? Run an AR. Does that mean they rule the day in EVERY situation? No.

And people that claim that any one gun does or should rule the day in every situation has a misguided flaw in their understanding of the game's fundamentals.

Call of Duty is about adapting to the situation. It is not meant to pit shotgun users against LMG users or pistol users against sniper rifle users. It is meant to pit two players against each other with both players having the same weapon and perk options available to both of them.

He who selects best ... wins.

(hmmm ... that sounds like an excellent clan motto)

I think he meant in a 50/50 situation the gun that is best suited should win every time when the skill is equal, like indoors a Shotty should dominate, and at 500 metres a Bipod weapon should...

I may be wrong...

• 21. Re: LMG's need to be nerfed...seriously.
          nuttin2say

That's the way I took it, Outrageous. I merely meant that he should not even have to provide the rest of the response he gave because of that detail.

Unfortunately, there's a rash of threads right now that are advocating either buffs or nerfs to something. What's notable, IMO, is that there has been a recent and huge increase in these types of threads. Why now? It took 3 months for people to figure these things out?

No. What happened was people crying the blues about Amplify vs. Dead Silence has suddenly put blood in the water for the sharks to all come out.

• 22. Re: LMG's need to be nerfed...seriously.

nuttin2say wrote:

That's the way I took it, Outrageous. I merely meant that he should not even have to provide the rest of the response he gave because of that detail.

Unfortunately, there's a rash of threads right now that are advocating either buffs or nerfs to something. What's notable, IMO, is that there has been a recent and huge increase in these types of threads. Why now? It took 3 months for people to figure these things out?

No. What happened was people crying the blues about Amplify vs. Dead Silence has suddenly put blood in the water for the sharks to all come out.

LOL yeah you could be right there Bud, I wonder if the absence of LAG complaint threads has the Sharks hungry?

• 23. Re: LMG's need to be nerfed...seriously.
              Ajaffaroo

They are waaaay slower than assaults.

People running around with the ak-12 and the arx with no sights, hell no sights on a lmg should be buffed a bit higher if anything

• 24. Re: LMG's need to be nerfed...seriously.
                Ajaffaroo

Lol remember the L86 LSW, i could multi kill from literally the other side of the map. fun times. now we have recoin coming out our a@# because of complainers like this

• 25. Re: LMG's need to be nerfed...seriously.
                  obzi

There must be something wrong with my Calendar, I didn't realise it was April Fools Day.

• 26. Re: LMG's need to be nerfed...seriously.
                    thecontracktor

None of the people screaming for guns and explosives to be NERFED will be happy until there's only one gun in each class.Then they'll cry about not having choices....lol

• 27. Re: LMG's need to be nerfed...seriously.

I do have to agree with you on this one i see so many people like camp in a Hallway out of our spawn and im no match to a LSAT or the M27 because they are OP, even if i Pre fire I Still die.

• 28. Re: LMG's need to be nerfed...seriously.
                        Carvalho16

That's what happens when you engage an LMG at range with your K7 sub-machine gun.

Stop blaming your lack of skill on a weapon class.

• 29. Re: LMG's need to be nerfed...seriously.

yea ok Sub-Machine guns are for chumps AR's is were its at and I have a 1.85 K/D, yea i lack skill alright

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next