5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 7, 2014 11:25 PM by JTerk498 RSS

Squads, Friends Challenge

hello everyone,

been playing alot of squads recently with a friend, but always coop  and we cant figure out how to challenge eachother in a head to head match with us leading our own squads, only works solo and the other squad is automated. r we missing something or is that not a possibility.

Latest reply: on Feb 7, 2014 11:25 PM by Replies: 5 in GHOSTS XBOX 360
        • Test #1
          Re: Squads, Friends Challenge

I am pretty sure you can go under Squads Assault and Challenge a friend.. no?

Last Edited: Feb 7, 2014 2:35 PM
          • Test #1

Yes it is possible, you need to select squad vs squad mode. That is basically a 1v1 game with each player leading their own squad. I have only tried it against random onliners rather than with friends but if one player starts searching for a game then the other tries to join it should work, or chances are there are prob so few people playing that game type that the two of you would likely be matched up anyways.

Last Edited: Feb 7, 2014 4:56 PM
              • Test #1

^^^ Sch$effer, I feel so stupid now... lol... I knew that. But haven't played the game in a while so I forgot (get off my case). So yes you can. lol... Invite your friend to Squad vs. Squad, and select play game, and boom. Playing against a friend in Squads.

And to think I wasn't drunk earlier (only an ounce shy of a fifth, lol). Next time, I will do my research. lol. And not go from memory, as it's s**t anyway. Good luck on the Squads with a friend.

Last Edited: Feb 7, 2014 11:25 PM