16 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2014 12:32 PM by MadHatter12 RSS

This game is seriously on crack.

OhsnapitsiPwN

This game takes forever to get kills, its not fast paced. Whereas Call of Duty Black Ops 2 was strongly greater than this "Call of Duty Ghosts." Is this even a Call of Duty? I feel like this game was rushed throughout the years they had. It takes almost a million years to get 50+ kills, Cranked isn't even as fast. Infinity Ward, this message is to you... Consider making a better game that gamers won't rage on and get mad at. This game gets so boring that i'm already willing to sell it right on the spot without any hesitation.

• Re: This game is seriously on crack.

Why mention crack?

Whatever, go ahead and sell it, go back to FLOPs2. Enjoy. Buhbye.

zingaa

The game is fine, I would suggest selling your copy and moving on, you seem really angry at a video game.

obzi

I can't remember seeing anywhere official that this has to be fast paced game, or a slow one for that matter.

I also can't remember seeing anywhere official that your not allowed to camp, hold down an area, patrol, in fact I can't remember seeing anywhere that you have to play this or any previous COD in a certain way.

You should sell it, sell it now.

TheDonCartagena

You are correct there isn't a way the game should be played but it doesn't take away the fact this game Is very boring to play for many people. That is why there is so much complaining. I don't want to play long drawn out matches trying to find people in all the camping spots on these maps just to get shot in the back by someone hiding. I could go slow but I don't want to.

I'm the methhead and the enemy is my drug. I want to get to them all the time to get my fix or I end up with withdrawals if I have to spend over a minute looking for someone. I'm a headless chicken (although I would use chicken as we are far from chickens) and I like fast action.

I haven't sold the game but I haven't played since December is I'm back on bo2 which is my dealer as I can always get my fix on that.

zingaa

TheDonCartagena wrote:

You are correct there isn't a way the game should be played but it doesn't take away the fact this game Is very boring to play for many people. That is why there is so much complaining. I don't want to play long drawn out matches trying to find people in all the camping spots on these maps just to get shot in the back by someone hiding. I could go slow but I don't want to.

I'm the methhead and the enemy is my drug. I want to get to them all the time to get my fix or I end up with withdrawals if I have to spend over a minute looking for someone. I'm a headless chicken (although I would use chicken as we are far from chickens) and I like fast action.

I haven't sold the game but I haven't played since December is I'm back on bo2 which is my dealer as I can always get my fix on that.

So is it the big maps that make it boring for you? Spawns or length of games? I'm seriously just curious.

Although I started enjoying BO2, it was far from my favorite and I could never find myself going back.

TOLAND

Wait, if Ghosts was on crack, wouldn't it be the faster of the two?

I could see if you said this game was on heroin and then went on to complain about the slowness. 

Bummer that you aren't enjoying the game.  Maybe switch back and forth between BO2 and Ghosts.  Once you learn the maps, the gameplay speeds up quite a bit.  I've had very few games where they reached the time limit.

Peace

I actually enjoy this game quite a bit. Although I will agree that the SPM and pointstreaks (as opposed to killstreaks) were a great idea. It promoted people going into objective based lobbies and actually playing the game. People who were more concerned with their KD's mostly played TDM. For the one or two players in each game who KD whored in objective based games, they were easy to point out. You knew ( by their SPM) before the game started if they were on your team or if they were going to be hiding out in corners for the enemy team. Now the only thing the lobby leaderboard shows is who has played that game mode more and racked up tons of points.

Personally my favorite game mode was always domination. I never play it anymore in this game though.  This is probably the only complaint I do have with this game. Although it isnt the game, its the players. Too many people hiding in remote areas that have nothing to do with the objectives racking up kills instead of trying to win. But instead of complaining about it I found game modes I do enjoy. Now I play tons of KC and never play DOM. I got tired of being the only guy jumping on flags getting shot up a couple dozen times. At the end of matches I would go 12-24 and only nab 3 or 4 flags. I always had those kind people bashing me for my stats after games. Usually the guy who went 25-4 with one capture. It didnt show how many dozens of times I got shot trying to get a capture by myself. In KC I play and I collect a lot of tags. If we lose at the end youll see who on your team collected tags and who hid out and went 20-4 with 5 tags. If we did lose it really didnt effect my personal stats one bit. I also started repairing my poor KD because Im not getting shot a bunch of times trying to be the hero. I get my kills, I collect my tags, and if we win thats great.

the problem with assuming that people with one cap and 24-4 scores aren't helping win, is that they are. every time they kill an enemy, that's one less enemy who's on a point. every time they call in a trinity rocket, gryphon or helo pilot, that's 1-3 free captures/defends. just because they aren't doing the leg work, doesn't mean they aren't enabling their team to do it.

Im not assuming much. Like I said if we lost ( especially close) then how much did that 24-4 really do for the team. It doesnt help matters that I probably went mega negative trying to capture flags and win the game ( especially a close one). Yeah I know I could have played to preserve my stat line also, but I enjoy the victory more. If we won that most likely means my stats arent too bad because that has to be one of those big capture/kills games for myself. Which probably means this 24-4 guy camped someplace useful ( tactical) as well. But odds are the majority of people who KD whore in DOM are doing it in some of the more worthess spots as well. They dont even get themselves on the B flag. C'mon your not actually saying that when you have one of those games. A game you played for the win. At about the halfway point of the match you realize your the only one on your team who cares. Usually meaning youve eaten a ton of enemy bullets. When those games end within a couple points which determine the victor. You dont sit in the lobby afterwards looking at the stats and think.... I got shot a bit but I captured 7-10 flags. Maybe had I not had three guys on my team with 20+ kills and 1-0 captures. We could have easily won.

Again, Im not complaining. I was saying that I found something that fits my style more.  Personally I always played DOM but I dont anymore. Not enough team players in it anymore. Especially playing mostly solo. I get my kicks off kill confirm and it works for me. My only reason for bringing up the fact that KD whoring has slightly ruined my favorite mode (DOM). Was because I thought SPM and pointstreaks got the people who care more about individual stats, In sync more with the people who played to win.

You are joking right? Here's a quick solution instead of ruining a game where they finally got it right how about going back Black Ops 2 seriously I am so over garbage face off maps that Black Ops 2 forced on its players because they catering to only the garbage complainers known as MLG.

unless you're selling it back to activision, they really don't give a rat's ass what you do with it after they get their share of the initial purchase.