8 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2014 6:31 PM by Shadowelite555 RSS

Demolition

ltkelley16

Am I the only person who misses Demolition?  I had a ton of fun with that playlist.  It was very fast paced and fun to play with a team.  I don't understand why they took it out.  It's better than Blitz (which is what they replaced Demolition with).  And to all who always complained about being spawn trapped, don't play it. It's that simple.  Can Infinity Ward just please put Demolition back in?

• Re: Demolition

I loved Demolition, it was the only mode that I played because it involved some strategy. I think all of the modes in Ghosts are incredibly boring and I don't plan on playing again until they put Demo back in.

So you openly acknowledged that spawn trapping existed in Demolition and your solution to those who don't like getting spawn trapped would be to just not play it?

lolno

How about they fix the spawns, which is probably difficult with Demolition's objectives, or scrap the whole thing and bring something new to the table? In any case, the developers will do what they feel best and the removal of something like Demolition is with no ill intent towards the minority that like it.

@BringBackDemolition, I don't think it is wise to pay $60 on a game and only play one game mode

sejo0411

All these updates really giving the maniac a gun Really, ah yes just put back game modes people like Demolition with Tac Inserts and take out Hunted-Free-for-all by now the developers cant see that, look Black ops 2 has almost the same amount of people playing online as ghosts please will someone wake up these people Ahhhhhhhhh!!!.

ChronoZombie

Drop zone has replaced Hunted, which I guess is a lateral move since Hunted was stupid and I don't recall Drop Zone being anything other than a mess.  Meanwhile, we still have only 2 objective modes, Dom and Blitz which, while okay, is super-basic in terms of its objective.

Demolition has been my favorite mode of the last few games.  Ghosts is almost entirely Call of TDM, more than any game in the series, and I really miss true objective game play.

FadedFreezy

Demolition was my favorite game type sucks for it to no longer be around I've just started a thread about it, hopefully it picks up. Maybe Infinity Ward would throw it back on core if it does pick up.

huntingnoluck

Demolition was always fun, but I doubt we will see it in Ghosts. Hopefully it returns for Advanced Warefare.

Shadowelite555

I miss Demolition too, Domination is the second best thing for me, but you cant beat Dem. I mean the Devs are halfway through the work with SnR/SnD bomb sites, why not just add the playlist?