2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2014 11:04 PM by SavageHam RSS

Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox Live start up problems

Xbox One. So my ghosts used to work just fine, but then after a while it decided to sit on a black screen whenever I started it. I then fixed that (if you currently have that problem, let me know) and of course there is ANOTHER 2 problems. One problem is that every now and again, when I start the game up, I automatically puts me into the first campaign mission. The second problem is every single time I try to play online multiplayer it tells me that the servers are unavailable. So I go to the store, which usually works and gets me online. After that I back out and hit on xbox live again and, without any hesitation, it goes right to the xbox live start up screen. Sure, this isn't a huge deal, but it pretty annoying. If you have this is problem, let me know so I know I'm not the only one. And If you know how to fix it then please help me out.

Thank you

• Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox Live start up problems

The starting up in campaign is a glitch that quite a number of us X1 users have got since the last Ghosts update. I'm sure IW are aware and a fix is on the way.

As for your server connection issue. First question is do you have an Open Nat in Network settings of the console. If you run a Test Multiplayer connection in network settings,,,wait for the message "Everything is Good",,,then hold both bumpers and trigger down.......... what does it say?    You want it to say - "Your network is behind a cone NAT".

Do you use any of these port configuration settings in your router --> uPnp, Port Forwards, or placed your console into the DMZ.

Do use use wireless or WiFi?

Note for the X1: If you have the ability / feature, try disabling ivp6 in your router.

• Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox Live start up problems

Hey admrosn,

Thanks for letting us know what the issue is. In regards to the issue with loading campaign on start up, can you try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it? In regards to having issues connecting, are you playing on a wired or wireless connection? What does your NAT type show up as in game?