1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 56 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2014 10:13 AM by KC135R Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: TitanFall footage: Impressions
        nicedrewishfela

That's OnlyUseMeBlade, got YT famous for only stabbing folks, I enjoy his vids for the most part. He has been very down on Ghosts.

But he brought up a lot of the issues that has had me disinterested in Titanfall from the get go. The game play itself looks smooth, but I think perhaps they over-thought it. I think it will get boring quickly. I don't like the AI element of it. I hate the Halo look of the characters. It almost seems too controlled for an MP game.

I may rent it to see how I like it, but like Blade it just doesn't look like a game I'd enjoy.

• 21. Re: TitanFall footage: Impressions
          newm8n

i will buy it, why not variety is the spice of life.

though i am a bit turned off from the si-fi aspect. i never liked halo and i hated fps for the most part (more of a rpg gamer). but i will give it a honest try, but i will likely go back to cod, like all the other cod killers <cough homefront cough>

• 22. Re: TitanFall footage: Impressions
            cranium2001

I really loved homefront. I feel like I should be ashamed.

• 23. Re: TitanFall footage: Impressions
              newm8n

oh i couldnt stand it, though i didnt reallly give it a fair shot i played almost 18 hours is all. i also not a fan of battle field eather

• 24. Re: TitanFall footage: Impressions
                NoLifeKing32

I havent been blown away by it like the hype said I would be. Its a mesh of Unreal Tournament Mech Assault and COD, and more like COD than anything, obviously. I don't understand why there are bots running around giving people free kills. And its MP only, which I think is a waste of potential, it could have established a legendary campaign, rivaling Halo.

• 25. Re: TitanFall footage: Impressions
                  dtuchpunk

It looks nice. The interaction between humans and titans is a nice change from regular shooters.

I'm gonna get it.

And I'm not really into sc-fi stuff. For example I can't stand halo mp. (Got the campaigns in co-op with a friend)

Maybe because I've played a mech game something like 14 years ago. Can't remember which one

• 26. Re: TitanFall footage: Impressions
                    FalconR6

My bro sent me Titanfall beta code. One of the benefits of him going to uni and not having an xbox. I guess it was kinda a valentines gift to me, lols.\

Loving the interface. You get a tutorial. You get told what server you are on. Sadly for me, South East Asia {150ms} - showing two bar in lobby.  I'm having fun with this even though I totally suck.

Went into the game thinking - "I was never a Halo fan,, probably not going to enjoy this" - alas, at the moment I am.

I don't think it will take over Cod as my personal liking. But, It's nice to enjoy.

• 27. Re: TitanFall footage: Impressions
                      cranium2001

I finally got my beta code last night. Maybe I can invite you into an American lobby? Not sure. I still have to put the code in when I get home.

• 28. Re: TitanFall footage: Impressions
                        FalconR6

Sure - I'm now your friend via Xbox. Just started playing..........I sooo suck. PS do the tutorial

I am very much a lone wolf because I have no rl friends that are gamers, But, I'd gladly set up the mic to play with a fellow OT.

• 29. Re: TitanFall footage: Impressions
                          cranium2001

You bet. I did the tutorial during the alpha and that's as far as I got. It will be refreshing to try something new. I know newm8n is trying to get a code as we speak (type).