15 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2014 5:35 AM by JKG1989TFK RSS

Good Bye Ghost's

wierd worlds are these

Well I have finally got a beta key for Titanfall and WOW just WOW is it so much better.

Not only is Titanfall smoother, faster, less campy, more optimised, more fun, better looking and with better sound the thing is currently a BETA!

I have managed to play all afternoon without running in to a single cheater, any frame rate drops, any host migration thanks to the dedicated servers, any lag but most importantly no idiots.

I would actually be quite happy playing the beta of Titanfall for another year than having to endure another game of Ghost's.

All I can say really is that, Respawn have just killed COD on the PC once and for all because baring a miracle I do not see any of the Call Of Duty developers making a game worthy of, being compared to the smoothness and overall feel of Titanfall.

I will pop back later to add the videos from Titanfall if the thread is not deleted by then.

Good Bye COD you will not be missed!

• Re: Good Bye Ghost's
          Mr_Pistolero

I just applied for a beta key. Hopefully I'm selected. The game sounded like it would be dumb, but I've tried stranger games and enjoyed them, like (bullet storm) for instance.

Momba1

Pff half or more of the PC CoD players are doing the same; I am -> http://i.imgur.com/utzRO4a.jpg It cannot be worst than Ghosts!

onefourseven

lol, this post brings tears to my eyes

wierd worlds are these

Here we go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Pk-2rkh1U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYIUqwPFn9c

Now to find some software to convert the videos in the future so they upload in better quality as youtube doesn't seem to like the raw shadowplay footage.

Momba1

Good game play!

SnapOn

Wow dude, you're a full-on terrorist, good demo. Mobility lacks not lol,

Very fluid game on your high & 16x settings, didn't really catch a glitch.

Ghosts will be dusted.

Mr_Pistolero

Well by the looks of it the game already has the aimbot cheat available.

It looks kind of funky from 2:02 to 2:12 in the 1st video you posted.

1st the way you just run past the stairs without checking them and then once your in the next room and you stare in the direction of the enemy who is behind the wall you immediately about face and head right there. Then you start shooting on this enemy  and another enemy shows up and now you are perfectly snapping between both enemies.

It's a bit far fetched, all that perfect snapping to targets and the rush job on the guy coming up the stairs after you just passed the stairs without even caring to take a glance.

It certainly doesn't look like what a pro does. Pro's would have checked the stairs. Not just luckily whip there when the enemy is coming. I strongly doubt your playing legitimately. So good riddance as I see it.

I'm still going to check out titan fall, hopefully we don't have to play together, or maybe they will patch out that cheat that's "obviously available" before it makes it to the shelves.

Momba1

Mr_Pistolero wrote:

It looks kind of funky from 2:02 to 2:12 in the 1st video you posted.//

AFAIK the Stream (ShadowPlay) would pick-up on a 'Wall' and looking at the entire video nothing appeared to be an AimBot. As far as the about-face on the Stairs ... if I saw that Kill Cam it would look fishy but I also noticed or better heard gunfire in the background.

Every game I have both 'WTF' kills and deaths and if player is consistently doing them then sure I'd suspect a hack.

However, unlike Ghosts, Origin as a company is pretty damn good about stopping hackers. They do buy the hacks and they do ban the offenders pretty damn fast. IMO you're a moron to hack on any Origin game unless you want to repurchase the game weekly or more often.

Mr_Pistolero

Yes when someone just runs right past a staircase without checking then gets into the next room and turns in the direction of where the enemy is coming up behind the wall on that very same staircase then immediately he back tracks right to this enemy coming up the stairs.. (yes i would say it looks like "SOMTHINGS UP!") Plus the snapping between 2 targets. (Yep "SOMTHINGS UP!")

Also in the same (1st video) around 4:00-4:07 He's a huge titan and still he is snapping and landing everyone dead in his crosshairs, shots are dead on target, I'm sure a ground shot would kill anyone of these guys but he's dead balls accurate everytime. Seriously. gimme a break.

If you feel this is 100% a legitimate player. That's good for you.

But I'd have to disagree. It looks like a cheat picking out his targets for him, Not a player actually looking for them.

If he's not using a controller with aim assist then he's 100% aimbotting.

Bielsalmighty

He just looked like an accurate PC player to me. A good PC player can and does snap to target like that when they use a mouse. Sorry but I disagree with you. Also, the staircase incident looked like soundwhoring more than anything, I've scored countless kills like that because I heard someone. That spray n pray deffo counts out aimbotting.

I've gotta say since they opened up the console beta, connections were a tad squiffy. Though seeing as they thought it might break it I suppose its held up to the stress test really well overall. Now if MS would sort out the FUBAR'd chat on XB1, I'd be really happy. Spend more than half of tonight unable to talk to those I was playing with.

wierd worlds are these

Mr_Pistolero wrote:

It looks kind of funky from 2:02 to 2:12 in the 1st video you posted.

1st the way you just run past the stairs without checking them and then once your in the next room and you stare in the direction of the enemy who is behind the wall you immediately about face and head right there. Then you start shooting on this enemy  and another enemy shows up and now you are perfectly snapping between both enemies.

It's a bit far fetched, all that perfect snapping to targets and the rush job on the guy coming up the stairs after you just passed the stairs without even caring to take a glance.

It certainly doesn't look like what a pro does. Pro's would have checked the stairs. Not just luckily whip there when the enemy is coming. I strongly doubt your playing legitimately. So good riddance as I see it.

I'm still going to check out titan fall, hopefully we don't have to play together, or maybe they will patch out that cheat that's "obviously available" before it makes it to the shelves.

Wow are you seriously calling me a cheat?

I heard the person running up the stairs which is why I turned back and I was just lucky that the 2nd guy turned up and I was spraying, not ADS'ing and did you not notice that I died?

Either way that is the best gameplay you will see on this game, and I not anywhere near as good as others.

I would love to play against someone like you who thinks having some form of ability to play games and abit of intelligence makes them a cheat because I would get so many easy kills.

For everyone else this was my first game this morning.

Titanfall Beta Attrition 11 - 3 - YouTube

Mohanad-AK

it is beat how the cheater play it. it will take time.

jeepchick

Moved to Off Topic (based on your stated intention to add vids of TF and further discuss that game, the thread goes in OT)

Claire JeepChick |

Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
                                  Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

JKG1989TFK

Pretty fun wouldn't mind if they add robot skins i expect this game to be loaded whit micro transaction.