1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 16, 2014 5:32 PM by FlavaSprinkles RSS

Fairly new to the game...

First, let me say I had never heard of Skylanders until right after Christmas when my friends son asked me to hook up his SwapForce game to the Wii.  So I wanted to do all my research to find out was available, because he also has a Galaxy Tab 3.

So I started downloading the apps, and since he is SEVEN, I also downloaded a few games so that I could answer his questions when he gets stuck...

Needless to say, he did not like the Lost Islands game, but I DO!!!!

Anyways, I am currently only a level 27, and need friends and advice.   My islands are a mess right now, because I have no room to really do any city planning, but I play everyday.

My Activate username is thejazzdiva.  Please feel free to add me.

Also, is there a table or list somewhere that tells me how many Hero Points I need for each level?  Most of my Skylanders are stuck on 10.

• Re: Fairly new to the game...
          FlavaSprinkles

Hi theJazzdiva,

We're happy to hear you are enjoying the app.  You may want to try an online search for tables or list that will show a break down of XP or Hero Point needed for each level.

Regarding level 10, you will need to unlock a Ramses   to go beyond level 10.  Additionally, you will need to get your Kingdom level to 27 in order to unlock Ramses.

Hope that helps!

^AH