1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 17, 2014 3:21 PM by jeepchick RSS

Campaign Is Broken!!! "Save Data Loss"

Lewischapple21

Ok, so I completed the game on the Xbox 360 when it first came out, got the Xbox One few months ago and today I decided to play the Campaign on the Xbox One. I did a few missions, turned off my Xbox, turned it back on, and the only option I get is "Start New Game" with all my options and settings reset to default as if I loaded the game for the first time. Why is this happening? How can I fix it?

This has happened for ages now, every time I load the game it resets all my options, fair enough, but resetting my Campaign is kind of annoying, I am sick of having to do the missions again, why do I keep losing my Saves and why are my options resetting all the time?

"Quit Application" Close the game

"Xbox Turn Off"" - Turning off from the switch

Both reset my options, but if I leave my Xbox on standby, then its fine, but I shouldn't have to leave it on all the time.

• Re: Campaign Is Broken!!! "Save Data Loss"
          jeepchick

I moved your thread to the Technical Support section for further assistance from our Activision Assist staff. In the event that you are not contacted within a few hours, or would like to seek immediate assistance, then please consider the following options:

Be sure to include your platform and gamertag when contacting them.

Claire JeepChick |

Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
          Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a P