2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 29, 2014 1:12 PM by AllyTheRiper RSS

New DLC ideas.

I think a good idea for future DLCs is make a horror map for every DLC. For the next DLC you could make the special killstreak Ash Williams from the Army of Darkness. This is what he would have.

-Standard juggernaut health

-Chainsaw melee attack

-Semi auto double barrel Remington that has 10 rounds before you have to reload like in the Army of Darkness

-Funny Ash Williams sayings when you kill someone

• Re: New DLC ideas.
          wolfdragon19

ok I think ghosts needs a character customization dlc pack. ghosts increased our ability to make a solider in OUR image/imagination, however I think its a bit lacking. why you ask? for the fact that all the outfits look military in design, which is fine but I think that in a game like this there should be more. that being said here are the ideas for the pack.

-civilian clothing (this is based on the mission when the hero(s) go to the now dessert las vegas, and they were wearing civilian attire with minimal combat gear)

-destroyed/apocalyptic (this is based on the central plot point in ghosts. the setting is based off a post-apocalyptic event after all so we should see more clothing with mix-match items on them such as football pads, knee pads, or bandanas (either wrapped on the mouth or on the arm or leg))

-classic COD (this is to help bring back memories of call of duty games past, as more of a fan servies to all fans new and old)

• Re: New DLC ideas.
              AllyTheRiper

I Like the new DLC ideas, I also wish they would make like a custom gun camo creator, so you can rock your clans emblem all over your weapons & riot shields. I would also like them to do more character DLC & not just do random people and do all of the characters so we can pick and choose who we want , due to who wants 16 makarovs & prices running around... It gets boring after awhile