A couple of days age I bought two DLC for the Black Ops. After downloading the game-language has been changed from English to germany and I not able change back to English. But not this is the main problem.
After every map (or when I change the server) the Black Ops stop the work and can do nothing only shot down the Black Ops in the tasc manager.
The message is the following:
Failed to validate... German_ iw00. iwd.
Till now my Black Ops was English.
I tried everything what I found on the web.
- I used the steam/black ops/properties/local files/verify integrity of game cache.
did not work
- I reinstalled the program files (X86)/steam/steamApps/common/call of duty black ops/redist/vcredist_x86.exe and dxsetup. exe
- I deleted the black ops and installed again.
- I changed the 0 to 1 by the loc_forceEnglish in the config_mp.cfg file
That is all what I found on the web but don't fix the problem.