3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2014 6:27 AM by maccabi RSS

Diamond Division LeaderBoards, where is it?

mwfan55

At one point I was able to view the Diamond Division Leader boards in the APP. This was before the clan war started and no data was there but the clans in it. Now that the clan war is over I do not see the leader boards. I am viewing the APP via IPAD. One of my clan members has the APP on Andriod, the leaderboards are there but no data on placement. Anyone else?

• Re: Diamond Division LeaderBoards, where is it?
          OUHATEME

I'm using the iPad too and the leaderboards disappeared before the clan war started and haven't seen them since. I even went and re opted in to see if that would help and still no leaderboard just the diamond invitation. Hoping it comes back when they issue out the achievements.

Anon_O_P_S

Yes I noticed the leader board disappeared as well. They in all likelihood will bring it back in the next 24-48 hours with the issue of the entitlements and rewards along with the Diamond pts issued. They are running behind probably b/c they're gathering information for the PS clans who were affected by the massive outage.

maccabi

I really hope they actually use common sense here and do not have a leaderboard up until the next diamond war,  there is too many issues with this war for the leaderboards to adequately reflect a clans standing and if they introduce now all further rankings will be off.

Also they need to rename diamond division to debacle division