4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2014 2:28 PM by Jonny_McClatch RSS

Is the money worth it

So right now a local store has COD Ghost on sale, the basic game for 39.99 and the hardened for 79.99. Im wondering on what one I should buy, if the DLC maps are worth it I will just get the normal game but if the maps are worth it I will get the hardened. I plan on upgrading the game to the ps4 if that is still possible

• Re: Is the money worth it
          derjager

As admiral ackbar said in star wars:

It's a trap!

Hells_Hawk

You can still upgrade Ghost to the ps4 till December 23 2014.. around there or at least I can with the code in the case. I don't know if that is still included in the game thought. As for what one to buy, it really depends on are you going to get the dlc maps.

Shipshewana

If you haven't watched the trailer for the Onslaught DLC, I would highly recommend it. It will change your perspective. In the long run, you are saving quite a chunk of cash buying the hardened edition. 40$ + 2 map pack = 70$ including season pass which gives you all four of the map packs. You are seeing a savings of about 30$ depending on your location and tax rates.

Jonny_McClatch

I personally don't think Ghosts at the moment is worth the money, I've heard the DLC is a vast improvement on the current maps although i'm yet to see them (due to being a PS3 player and refusal to watch spoilers). I guess it has potential to be a better game, but they need to be good maps in the DLC's and they need to get rid of people modding, glitching, hacking... whatever you want to call it.