3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2014 1:54 PM by nicedrewishfela RSS

Ghosts is a heap of crap

by far, this latest entry to the COD franchise Ghosts, is the biggest pile of crap thats ever come out. The multiplayer is atrocious, the story is cliche and mediocre from a respected movie director of Taxi or whatever that movie was. As a loyal COD player since Call of Duty 1, this really disheartens me and that the games will never get better no matter the platform, the time it takes to make, or how many developers it has. Activision if you are listening, kill your franchise now! you've milked it for too long, you are losing some long time fans of the series. 

• Re: Ghosts is a heap of crap
          admunday

Activision if you are listening, kill your franchise now! you've milked it for too long, you are losing some long time fans of the series.

LOL, Good idea!  Kill the series, as they are losing long term fans.  That'll help retain those fans, although not sure what for if the series is killed.......

monty71

I do not think the game is crap as you say. My personnel experience with the game was less than exciting played a few online games and did not really enjoy it. The graphics seem kind of boring and game play and the unlock system did not interest me. But for others it is enjoyable. Play what you like me I went back to BO2  cause it is enjoyable for me.

nicedrewishfela

No, this is a heap of crap...

(I could have screen shot this thread as well... but Jeff Goldblum)

The game is what you make it. Personally enjoying it. If you have nothing useful to add, why make a thread? Why not join the conversations and try to help make the game better?

Oh, because just spewing hate and nonsense is so much easier.