21 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2014 1:35 PM by tailz RSS

Girl Gamer Needs a Clan ;)

I;m a girl my name is Amy I'm 26 yrs old my GT is Miss x Kawaii my k/d is 2.2 I'm 5th prestige i have experience in clans i have the body count camo the body count mask got 10 clan patches but i've been looking for a clan since 3 weeks ago till now also looking for a clan thats active and at least level 15+ good players, friendly people, and yes i talk time to time so msg me on XBOX ONE if i qualify or i guess on here

PS: I'm also wanting to do the diamond division to...

Latest reply: on Mar 25, 2014 1:35 PM by Replies: 21 in GHOSTS CLAN RECRUITMENT
        • Test #1
          Re: Girl Gamer Needs a Clan ;)

join our clan we are super legit been an active clan for over 10+ years we are lvl 17 atm, and working towards all the camos, we also are a joint forum so ps3 side and ps4 plus xbox1 all help during clanwars, check out our website warriornation.net if interested click on join WNx under login and follow steps Make sure you put WNx in front of your name on website and say that WNxWARPAINT recruited you. Hope you join

Last Edited: Feb 25, 2014 9:31 AM
          • Test #1

HI there I run a lvl 15 clan in plat division we are all friendly and good players on x one message me or my friend bb lov cat ahh (sorry silly name I know) or FloppyMellon919 We are trying to grow. Thanks

Last Edited: Feb 25, 2014 9:33 AM
            • Test #1

I don't got that clan for yas, but I wish you luck on gettin it.

Last Edited: Feb 25, 2014 10:34 AM
              • Test #1

Hi! I am recruiting for our gaming community that has 3 different CoD clans just to fit everyone. We're a closely knit, mature, and well organized group that enjoys fun and competitive gaming. We just crushed our diamond wars this past weekend by 300 cp and don't look to stop there. We also have an undefeated gold clan and silver clan running. There are about 250 members in all, so you will never have to suffer randoms and we screen everyone. I sent you a messgae on XBL but feel free to ask any questions on here too. XBL GT: HG BEASTMODE. Our clan name is Homicidal Gaming.

Last Edited: Feb 25, 2014 10:41 AM
                • Test #1

A couple of buddies and I just started a new clan called Vengeance 906. We are at level 4 right now with only 3 members but are trying to recruit people that way we can level up quicker and win clan wars mainly to have fun and earn all of the camps and equipment. Noticed that you want an established clan but maybe you will consider gaming up with us and helping us build our clan. If interested message me on xbox one at ACarr7 or reply to this post!

Last Edited: Feb 25, 2014 10:43 AM
                  • Test #1

Clan Name: We're Our Only Enemy

Clan Nickname: W2OE Gaming

Clan Tag: W2OE

Clan Website: http://www.w2oe.com

Clan Level: 25

History

W2OE Gaming was formed in 2011 by W2OE_Prodigy. We are an active and dedicated clan on the PS4, Xbox One, and the community forums. Throughout the past three years we have played various games as well as Call of Duty: Ghosts, both competitively and publicly. We strive to work together as a community to be competitive in current as well as future games.

Community

Our website and forum is a big part of our clan as a community. We use our forum to communicate with the rest of the clan. This helps get to know each other, organize tournaments and events between clan members and other clans, discuss all of the different games and just to have a general chat about anything. As the forum and website is a big part of our clan to stay together we are needing all of our clan members and new recruits to make sure that they can access our website and forum to stay in contact.

How to apply

Go to our website at http://www.w2oe.com and register with you PSN/XBL gamertag so people can add you easier. Once registered you can either use the link you are given in a private message or you can click the big "Applications" tab at the top of our website. Once you have submitted your application, a member will soon notify you on what your next steps are. We look forward to seeing you!

Requirements

• Must be 18 years old or older.
                    • Must have a mic.
                    • Minimum of 1.5 KD.

What we offer

• YouTube videos
                    • Monthly Prizes (PSN/XBL cards, Games, Headsets, Apparel, etc)
                    • Twitter
                    • Chatbox to communicate if you want to play
                    • Competitive Teams (PS & Xbox)
                    • Very friendly & mature members willing to go out of their way to help people.
                    • Applications to join competitive teams

PLEASE NOTE: If you say applications are lame and you shouldn't do them, then the clan you are looking for is not that great. We are looking for QUALITY over QUANTITY. So come join us if you're looking for a QUALITY clan.

Last Edited: Feb 25, 2014 10:46 AM
                    • Test #1

I'm a girl gamer that is building a clan with guys and girls on the team. We are BANE. We are on xbox360 and we will soon merge to Xbox One. We are a competitive team that is going for the diamond, as well as becoming a well known based clan that dominates. I'm determined to get my clan there, join us! =)

gamertag : ms cutthr0at

Last Edited: Mar 24, 2014 7:00 PM
                      • Test #1

I couldn't find your gt so i sent you a pm..

Last Edited: Mar 25, 2014 10:33 AM
                        • Test #1

Just LOL

Last Edited: Mar 25, 2014 1:35 PM