1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply: Mar 11, 2014 11:20 PM by nuttin2say Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Is there a counter for Danger Close?
        Bubbakush

Danger close is a counter to blast shield with blast shield being a counter to regular explosives. So you basically want blast shield to have no counter. Let's not if you want gameplay like that blops 2 is still running they are even getting new DLC

• 21. Re: Is there a counter for Danger Close?

Well, considering Blast Shield promotes using your gun, yeah.

Why should a counter have a counter in the first place? Why does everything need a counter? Should there be both perks and anti perks? Because that is what you are driving at.

• 22. Re: Is there a counter for Danger Close?
            Bubbakush

What does using your gun have anything to do with why blast shield and danger close are in the game? Blast shield in blops was retarded and had no counter you ate explosives and laughed about it now blast shield has a counter and it's a bad idea and should be removed. Why don't you guys just get over it you died from a explosive what's the difference than being shot you still died and then re spawned they still got a kill and moved on.

• 23. Re: Is there a counter for Danger Close?
              newm8n

i just run blast shield and danger close on a class with tubes for when i come across someone spamming explosives.fight fire with fire

edit: ment to reply to op

• 24. Re: Is there a counter for Danger Close?

If only Blast Shield is in the game, the explosives wont kill you if you equip it. Therefore, the player who used the explosive, if they want the kill, has to go into the location or find an angle where they can see you to finish you off with their gun. Danger Close completely overriding Blast Shield means people can just spam explosives.

And why the hell does everything need a counter, even the COUNTERS? Is the Call of Duty: The Counter Perk Wars? I thought people wanted gun on gun action in an FPS, well f*** me sideways I guess.

• 25. Re: Is there a counter for Danger Close?
                  Bubbakush

Its a 4 point perk get over it it's in the game and it works. Honestly you sound like someone who got blown out from camping a window with BS on and now feels the game should be changed to cater to them.

• 26. Re: Is there a counter for Danger Close?

Yes, I am pretty sure that people love being blown up by explosives so much, its not like there was huge outcry about SnD/R being ruined by RS/C4/DC - no, people love explosives especially when they are pocket nukes. People complained and it got changed, same principle applies here.

Also, since we're reaching about playstyles, you sound butthurt that someone wearing Flak Jacket in Blops (1 or 2) was resistant to your no skill explosive spam and thinks the game should cater to you.

You are acting like a sheeple that thinks we should be honored that IW has graced us with CoD:Ghosts, that IW can do no wrong because they are the almighty devs, and if you don't like something, you should leave.

• 27. Re: Is there a counter for Danger Close?

Blastshield cancels it out. But it makes the C4 like a regular C4. Not an op C4.

• 28. Re: Is there a counter for Danger Close?
                        nuttin2say

there's a counter for everything in the game that is overpowered. It came with the $0.99 micro dlc transaction as a perk.

It's called the ...

DON'T PLAY THE EFFING GAME perk.

• 29. Re: Is there a counter for Danger Close?

Danger Close in this game should increase damage and blast radius in my opinion. If explosives did their job Danger Close would be worth four points unfortunately they don't so Danger Close should be worth two points.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next