28 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2014 3:34 PM by Kuwaiti-G17 RSS

FIX THE HACKING

DemonDeath

I am really tired of it! I have been in 6 straight matches where someone has gotten a chopper gunner while being negative. One guy was 12-15 in dom and got it. WTF?!? You guys really need to fix it ASAP as it makes this game seriously unplayable. I can't bear to even try right now it's ridiculous. So-long ghosts.

• Re: FIX THE HACKING
          nicedrewishfela

Report in game if you think someone is hacking.

Or maybe they got it from field orders? Can you prove that was a hack?

DemonDeath

I did report every time I seen it, none of these games had an enemy call in a care package chopper. Two of these games, everyone on the enemy side was negative and yet the same person managed to get it in both games soon as he hit 12 kills. Yesterday I had a lot of bad luck lobbies I suppose but damn... people calling in gunners when they dont get it from a care package and are completely negative....come on.

nicedrewishfela

What kind of chopper was it?

Because it was a Helo Scout, they very feasibly could get it at 12 kills if running Hardline.

e Helo Scout (formerly called Heli Sniper), is a 13-point streak featured in Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Helo Scout menu icon CoDG
                  Call of Duty: Ghosts

When activated, the player spawns into a helicopter, armed with aLynx. The rifle only holds four rounds per magazine, but is much more powerful than the regular Lynx. The player can control the movement of the helicopter while providing sniper fire from above, and can also use their equipment. The player also gains a Ballistic Vest while in the helicopter. However, the player is still vulnerable to ground fire and killstreaks and can be killed normally if shot too much. Once the killstreak expires, the helicopter will hover close to the ground and drop off the player with whatever loadout they had when activating the killstreak.

If the player is using any of the Juggernaut armor when activating the Helo Scout, they retain it while in the helicopter. This makes the player much harder to kill by small arms fire from the ground. One easy method is to use select Juggernaut Recon along with Helo Scout, since it is just one point higher.

Doctorpsylus

agreed ,can be got with 1 kill if the field order is kind but i do see op point

1000 games (imo) is not enough games to max prestige especially when you have lost 400 of them

wins 600

games played 1000

yet the place is infected with them & proof is quite an irony as you do not have theatre now (Removed for? cos all the vids were people showing hacks?) you KNOW on killcam when some one can see you through a wall with no oracle

as 2 french lads bragged 3 nights ago " you have orange box we know where you hide"

the outrageous kill/deaths in DOM 92 for 4 do me a lemon ffs

im with OP it makes me mad as hell bein a below average player so to be "down to 10 men" b4 kick off is lower than crocodile piss as is anyone runnin this hack/program but my reply to nice is that hes right -proof  & the report button fer all we know could be a bloody google ad

KurtK24

This is not possible says "mrbird33".

The support killstreak is getting a little out of control.  Luckily the players i have seen are not very good so we have no problem winning.  But it kinda sux sitting in a building waiting for the chopper to be done.  I have reported everyone I have seen.  Been playin KC and it seems like it happens a lot.  I can only imagine how often it happens in DOM.

IndyOldGuy

First game I played on DLC, there was an invisible guy running around knifing everyone, the third game, a guy al ready within 1 hour of DLC dropping had a gold maverick and the assault killstreak hack.....utter bullcrap!! (ON PS3)
                    NOT TO MENTION THE LAG ON DLC PLAYLIST IS UNPLAYABLE!!

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

I experienced it last night. The highest scorer on the enemy team was like 13-10 and he had a Chopper, a Maniac, and a Helo Pilot. He called his killstreaks one after another. People on my team were crying hacks. I know it's possible to die ten times in a row and then rally for a 12 kill streak but it's very unlikely. We won the match. The game was very suspicious and this is just the second time I encountered this kind of stuff. Things like these are very rare though. It could be a hack but it could also be legit.

RunAndGun1

Hacking? I'm seeing an ever worsening lag as my main problem. I mean, jeez, people skipping all over the place. One second I'm shooting at the guy, a split second later he "snaps" to another spot 10 feet away. WTF!

rankismet

DemonDeath wrote:

I am really tired of it! I have been in 6 straight matches where someone has gotten a chopper gunner while being negative. One guy was 12-15 in dom and got it. WTF?!? You guys really need to fix it ASAP as it makes this game seriously unplayable. I can't bear to even try right now it's ridiculous. So-long ghosts.

Was this on PS3?

May not have been a hack, could have got it from a field order they managed to get and complete, some are very easy to complete such as humiliate next player you kill.

KurtK24

This hack has been around for a couple weeks on PS3.  It has gotten really bad the last couple days.  It is not from a field order.

nicedrewishfela

Well if that is true, it is just sad.

If I had to hack to play a game... and I still went 12-15... I'd probably break my disc in half out of embarrassment and take a sledgehammer to my XBox, and then go sit in the fetal position in a corner, weeping and contemplating where my life went wrong.

rankismet

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Well if that is true, it is just sad.

If I had to hack to play a game... and I still went 12-15... I'd probably break my disc in half out of embarrassment and take a sledgehammer to my XBox, and then go sit in the fetal position in a corner, weeping and contemplating where my life went wrong.

That's so true... if I had a wall hack?

Homie, please.

KurtK24

It is sad.  It is also sad that it is apparently easy to do.

DemonDeath

Yes on PS3, glad im not the only one who experienced this problem. And

ghamorra

There are quite a few ways he could have gotten this legitimately. You can net points by capping flags and taking out enemy equipment like SatComs and IMS. You can also net assists for points with Hardline. 5 kills, 2 assists, 2 enemy equipment, and two flags with Hardline can get you this.

I will say this though. I've played a quite a few matches were players have gotten non-stop helicopter support and when you look at the Scorecard suspicions get raised.

DemonDeath

Those "suspicious" matches you speak of are the ones I was in

ghamorra

Some people can start a match off bad and then finally get on track. For instance I started a match out 0-6 once and then didn't die the rest of the match. My stats showed a game that was full of deaths when really I just took a bit to gain traction. This person could have easily had a bad start then pulled off a flurry of good fortune.

nicedrewishfela

You just summed up some of what I consider to be my best games.

Games where I go something like 29-5 or whatever are nice, but usually come against hapless opponents.

Some of my best games have been ones where I couldn't get anything going early on and started something like 0-9, but was able to adjust my game and make it a more positive outcome. It sounds weird to some, I am sure, but some of my best games have been ones where I went negative but still got the win. It takes far more character to stick around and tough it out than it does to stomp on opponents.

I  have had several matches were I started 0-5 and by the end of the match was 18-9 because I adapted to my enemy. Having them all call me cheater because of it.

ghamorra

I don't get called a cheater much. Mostly because I'm the quiet guy in the lobby who slowly makes his presence felt. I camp, but I camp everywhere so it doesn't look like I camp. I haven't really had any super breakout performances but I do get a bunch of 8-10 killstreaks going.

jagarm1

I can believe starting 0-5 and ending 18-9. I have done the same. But when someone is going negative, their overall KDE ratio is less than 1 and suddenly they call in one chopper after another and end up going 30-5, thats more than a little suspicious.

DeeJay85

It's easier to say then it is to do.

Coders will always be out there. And there is no 100% sure way to keep the hacks from appearing either.

Kuwaiti-G17

I Saw some bizarre stuff! They were French guys! You might not believe me:

Over 30 min. HKC

dancing killer dog

a flying rifle with a head stuck to the muzzle

untouchable enemies worse than Juggernauts

Some French messages on screen

2 nukes

Was playing split screen w/ my bro he said a car killed him

very weird game indeed

you might not believe me! However that does not mean those French guys are a myth