Me and friend got together today to mess around and beat up on some bots. It was a lot of fun as we put together some real oddball classes and gave each other challenges. We stuck them on the middle difficulty (I can't recall right now what it was) and practiced a few weapons we don't normally used and tried some things out. This is what I learned.
1) The Riot Shield is crap and really doesn't belong in this game. I've said this for a while but after using it in a simulated match I can't really see any reason to use it. I noticed that if you have a lethal or tactical equipment you can deploy it without taking damage which is stupid, but out side of that the RS doesn't really offer anything else. It's defense is to narrow and it fails as a weapon.
2) When a class is loaded with Quickdraw, the .44 magnum, and the MTS-255 you soldier should automatically be given a western outfit complete with a cowboy hat, chaps, and a boots with spurs.
3) The USR is quite possible the most confusing sniper. It's a bolt action with pretty much a 0 OHK chance. The only ones I managed to get were headshots. Outside of that I don't recall ever getting one.
4) When you have the combat knife equipped as your only weapon the knifing action should be shorter. Not so much the going in for the kill but the recovery after the attack leaves you lingering for a split second. before you can attack again. It's your only weapon and it has a lot going against it, why can't you recover faster to get yourself out of danger quicker or move on to the next guy.
5) The Helo-Pilot does what the Chopper Gunner in Black Ops did. Randomly it fixes it's aim outside the map prevent you from bringing it back down into the playing field. You'll hover over the map but regardless of how hard you try you can't get the crosshairs to aim lower even when moving the chopper to try and re-align yourself with where the action is.
6) Scavenger only replenishes the first Throwing Knife if you have the Extra Lethal perk equiped.
7) Care Packages often have a mind of their own and will sometimes take detours on their way down.
8) The grip attachment is much better in Private Matches than in the real game. When using grip on an MR or LMG it's fairly useless and unnoticeable. When using it in a Private Match I can go burst fire on the MR-28 and still have impeccable accuracy and LMG with Rapid Fire is so easy to handle. In the public domain I wouldn't use the grip under any circumstance.
9) If you have a Dog out and one waiting to be called in, a Care Package from completed Field Order will 100% of the time give you another Dog.
10) My Squad Mate has a K/D of 8.4 averaging more kills than me and a perfect W/L.
11) It is possible to average 1 kill every 15 seconds using only knives
12) The .44 mag really does need a buff
13) There needs to be a perk that allows a faster animation of calling in Pointstreaks. The time it takes to call in an Attack Hind, Squadmate, or anything else is actually pretty long. It's a realistic action which why I think that instead of decreasing the time in general it should be tied into a perk, like Reflex or Strong Arm.
14) Bots never ADS, never. But their hip-fire accuracy is uncanny.