5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2014 6:18 PM by jnikoley RSS

Start of next Clan war?

floridabucco

Does anyone know if Beach Head moved the start of the next Clan War? It should be this Wednesday, but there is still no announcement. They really need to communicate better!

• Re: Start of next Clan war?
          itchybubble

Totally agree about communication, i have posted on both beachhead and activisions twitter accounts asking. They announced the last clan wars with the statement saying clan wars will commence every other week so as you say it should be starting wednesday 5th march but nothing to confirm this.

I feel that with many issues still ongoing with the servers crashing during clan wars that this could possible be the reason why they are delaying.

l0thMountain

Actually Beachhead did mention it. It was a very small mention when they having issues with the app. They said they will e pushing the next clan war back one week and then resume every other week. So next wednesday. Beachhead sucks at running clan wars just in case no one has noticed.

jnikoley

The only mention I've seen from beachhead regarding a one week delay on Clan Wars was for the Springs war (last one) so that it would coincide with the Diamond division Cairo war.  That was and still is in the News and Events section of the app.  The only official word I've seen on the next Clan War is on @beachheadstudio and only stated that they would have more details "very soon", and that the next clan war is beginning "soon".  Other tweets from beachhead state they will announce the dates a "few" days before the start.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the 5th, but If they don't announce sometime today, it is looking more and more like it will be delayed.

Possible delay 'cause of free weekend on Xbox live starting on Friday perhaps? I know that the PC free weekend during the last war helped the PC clans a considerable amount.

jnikoley

Beachhead has announced on their twitter page the next clan wars for BR-PL will start 12:00pm PST Weds, March 5th and end 12:00pm PST Monday, March 10th.  The DD war Begins March 7th, and ends March 9th.  Start times for DD are dependent upon the time slot you opt in for.

Edit:  They didn't specify the exact start time, but 12:00pm PST start/end has been the norm.