5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2014 9:49 AM by LordOfDaZombiez RSS

Quick Question About Die Rise

chappersjohn

How many puddles does the sliquifier make after all patches as trying to make it to 100 but dont want to use it till 70-80 as I no I can still get head shots till them with the SVU

• Re: Quick Question About Die Rise
          iM-DANI

I don't think that you can do something with the SVU on round 70+ lol btw the sliquifier its a one hit kill up to round 100, after that it'll do crawlers and it'll not kill in one shot even if you shoot a zombie with it

GulfCoastGirl

chappersjohn wrote:

How many puddles does the sliquifier make after all patches as trying to make it to 100 but dont want to use it till 70-80 as I no I can still get head shots till them with the SVU

It doesn't have a predetermined number of puddles.  It works based on chain reacting the zombies so it all depends on where and how you are using it.  I've heard tale of some people (not me) doing an entire round with 3 shots because of the very immediate spawn in their location and the continuous chain reaction.   Obviously you want to avoid carpenters for this reason. 

LordOfDaZombiez

Sliquifier has 40 shots in the clip. So depending on the amount of zombies that come in contact with the exploding zombies. It can be between 0 and infinity puddles.