10 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2014 2:52 PM by SHANKERattack99 RSS

clan

looking for clan ps4

• Test #1
          Re: clan

send a message to Jaytraylor07 and he will send you an invite. We are a level 16 clan and active in clan wars

Last Edited: Mar 4, 2014 8:24 AM
          • Test #1

Wer Sucht einen Aktiven Deutschen Clan ?

Mitzubringen ist mindestens eine 1Kd ,Team Play, Aktivität des Spielers

Ps3,Ghosts. Bewerbt euch bei diderle-

Last Edited: Apr 10, 2014 1:51 PM
            • Test #1

Click the link to be directed to a post on a clan recruitment. http://community.callofduty.com/message/415206335#415206335

Last Edited: Apr 19, 2014 10:35 AM
              • Test #1

JOin my clan sneakheat we are every active

Last Edited: Apr 19, 2014 11:48 AM
                • Test #1

Hello there,

I am from the SYNDICATE GAMING NETWORK (SGN). I am happy to say that TSGN will be a gaming community that will be offering game reviews, videos/streamers and we will also have our own clan and competitive teams as well. As of right now we are active on all platforms and playing Call of Duty: Ghost, TitanFall and League of Legends. Our clan aims to be very competitive but at the same time we do not turn our backs on possible recruitswith low K/D ratios. Our clan in Ghosts is at level 25 and currently holds 23 members.

It is our belief that our gaming community is a place where all gamers could feel at home. We are well organized and are very active in game as well as on our website ( Link can be found at the bottom of this post ). If you think you can follow our simple rules and wish to find a place where you can game with friends then we are the place for you.

Apply at our website: The Syndicate Gaming Network

SGN Member: SHANKERattack99

Last Edited: Jul 10, 2014 2:52 PM