7 Replies Latest reply: Mar 6, 2014 12:11 PM by Bubbakush RSS

new operations layout

craig_lufc_ren

Hey guys/girls really liking the new update I had to download this morning it now means we don't have to use squad points to get new operations because everything is now open I can now even check the gun stats great work guys oh and also on the lobby layout the new kd meter is great nice one

• Re: new operations layout
          TL_Bare_B_V2

Yea those squad points that I have 2000+ of and nothing to spend them on...

Guessing they'll be an influx of players using sniper rifle + chrome barrel to get their gillie suit now.

sennalike

It's a bit confusing, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Having just got to the end of prestiging my focus is now shifting to completing operations. As it was I had a managable number to focus on and something to spend squad points on.

Now it's a little more difficult to identify, and decide what I want to focus on. I'm not complaining, just observing, it's swings and roundabouts and as I said, I will get used to the new layout.

erby2283

I'm a bit confused by it all.

How do you change your active operations? For instance, if I have a certain operation already selected within "Gear Operations" it's already highlighted. I completed it yesterday so now I wanted to change it but clicking on it (or a new one) does absolutely nothing. It remains highlighted and I can't change it to a new one.

Can anyone help?

Bubbakush

I love the layout it's how the game should of launched which to me proves the "new" IW has very little clue how to make innovations in there multiplayer game seeing as the only thing left is the squad points which I'm sure almost all of the community would agree are a joke and shouldn't of been implemented anyway