48 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2015 1:30 PM by UCD_280261775301fSYNoNsQKelgxiwR RSS

(PS3&PS4)THE NEW '' BLVCKCRVFT ''CLAN [XIII] NEED YOU . OPEN FOR ALL ''24/7''  (PS3&PS4)

IIIKID

So just like the title , the new clan BLVCKCRVFT is recruiting on PS3&PS4 . We are open to everybody , we will accept everybody , but , we will kick you out if you are to annoying, insulting someone of the clan or not active.

You don't need to have the best K/D ratio to be accept , all we want is someone who enjoy the game and respectful to your teamates.

We are new but already strong as hell , we are a Occult War Clan .

So if you are interest by our ''Mindset'' be please to join our ''Cult'' (Clan) . Just post your PSN gamertag and wich platform you use in the thread and I'll invite you .

I'm Ill-K1D-SS the leader of this strong brotherhood, you can add me on PSN : ILL-K1D-SS or on the CoD App and ask me to join the Crew (PS3), i'm open to every project .

If you play on PS4 , please write it so I can know it , this is the part of my CO-Leader : RDRM-SS-APOC  , you can add him on PSN or on the CoD app, you can send him a message too . It's totally the same Clan but unfortunately I can't split myself in two.

We Answer to every single request . Don't forget to tell us wich platform you use !

If your IN for some Recruiting and promo for the Clan just do it , I will automatically Upgrade your Rank of Soldier .

Be powerful and kill all those who came in our path to stop us ! We are the BLVCKCRVFT CLVN [XIII]

Clan Name : BLVCKCRVFT

Clan Tag : XIII

Leader : ILL-K1D-SS (PS3)

CO-Leader : RDRM-SS-APOC (PS4)

Ill-K1D-SS

EMBRACE THE CHAOS

[XIII]